BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Semia R.
I love the Dove brand mainly for their body washes and hair shampoos. This body wash is one of my favourites, it smells really nice and gives a good lather with the smallest amount.. i can notice how soft my skin is immediately and the smells lasts on skin more than other body washes have. Its inexpensive and kind to skin.
Layla H.
Jeddah
Austeja M.
An okay body wash!😆 Is very gentle and soothing on the skin.😊 The consistency is interesting kind of like milky. Nice smell. Not harsh at all. Does not irritate skin. Would recommend for people with sensitive skin.
Ebru Ç.
I like the fact that this body wash does have a strong scent to it and is more hygienic than a bar of soap & a small amount goes a long way. The only thing I would say is, the consistency is a little slimey.
Marwa 👑.
i love all Dove products and specially this body wash its really amazing the smell is very good its so gentle my husband buy it for me i use it for three months its effective and high moisturizer with a good value i recommend it to everyone u can find it at any drug or pharmacy and the price is very good sure i will buy it again <3  Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Jessica M.
Jyväskylä
This version is a classic and universal. This product can be found nearly everywhere around the world and it's very affordable.
It has a very mild nice scent, but fits for sensitive people too.
It feels like my body lotion absorbs faster after using a moisturizing shower cream.
For me this is a little bit boring in daily basis, but I keep this in our summer house.
Emina B.
London
Very moisturising and fresh. Love the smell and it stays long on body - it’s available everywhere from pharmacies to drugstores. I use it every day ! Would recommend to sensitive skin type also!
Millie Y.
Toronto
I like how it really does leave my skin feeling moisturized and the product is gently fragranced, but sometimes it feel like there's a residue left on my skin and I can definitely feel it in my loofa.
April T.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
I absolutely love Dove products.  My skin feels so good after using the Dove Moisture body wash.  It smells great, and the price is amazing and I always love the message Dove sends to its customers. A great affordable product that I use time and time again.
Bex H.
Melksham, Melksham
I get really dry skin on my body because of my eczema, so this moisturisingbody wash is great for me and despite is being highly perfumed (it smells amazing!) It doesn't irritate my skin! Definitely recommend as it foams up so nicely and is inexpensive!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.