BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Sarah  W.
Saltville, VA
Dove is my go to bodywash in winter. It keeps my skin from drying out and leaves it soft and smooth for 24hr. I love it.
Judith J.
Casey, IL
Its a great body wash doesn't dry your skin out and great scents for the price, its scent last for a lot longer than some
Melanie T.
Quakertown, PA
I use dove moisturizing body wash a lot in the winter and colder months bc I have very bad dry skin and it always helps.
elisa g.
Calexico, CA
Ilove it ,I used more in winter time because my body gets very dry,I recomded for you that wanty to feel soft and clean.
Nae 👑.
I love dove bath products they leave my skin feeling smooth. Not only does it leave my skin smooth but they smell great !
C a H.
I received this in a Walmart subscription box. It makes my skin feel soft and clean. It's one of my favorite body washes.
Samera S.
Plano, TX
I like these body washes they are hydrating as well as smell amazing they don't although work as well as the dive bar soap.
Chelsea L.
Forest Grove, OR
Love the texture of this body wash. Not too thick, but you can feel the clean. It also has a nice smell, use it everyday!
Kassandra C.
My #1 Go to every single time. I just live how it leaves my skin and how long lasting I stay smelling so fresh and clean.
Christina  G.
Love this body wash!! Especially in the winter when my skin dries out. Perfect for dry skin, I always keep this on hand.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.