BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Megha S.
Milton Keynes, UK
I have to say I’m pretty impressed with this Dove body wash. It was definitely better than I expected. I recently bought it from the local supermarket at a discounted price. It leaves my skin moisturised all day long and like the fact that the smell of this body wash is nice, gentle and not over the top!
Semia R.
I love the Dove brand mainly for their body washes and hair shampoos. This body wash is one of my favourites, it smells really nice and gives a good lather with the smallest amount.. i can notice how soft my skin is immediately and the smells lasts on skin more than other body washes have. Its inexpensive and kind to skin.
Melouk M.
oran

I love this product so much. Not only does it moisturize so good that I do not have to moisturize separately, the smells are amazing. This one, as well as the green one (sorry, I don't know the names). But everyone compliments me of how I smell. I wouldn't need a separate perfume either!
Karla G.
wicklow
With the fragrance of Dove that we've all come to know, this body wash is a regular in my bathroom buys. I've branched out in to their new fragrances but I'm always happy to use this. A little goes a long way and it works up in to a lovely lather, leaving your skin smelling fresh, clean and soft
Samantha M.
Brampton , ON
This body wash is a great buy. Not only is it affordable but it also moisturizers your body while showering. I have found I don’t need to apply moisturizer after unless it is a very dry day. I would definitely recommend this product to someone looking for a moisturizing body wash.
Sandi M.
Moncton
Any moisturizer or wash made by Dove is so smooth and supple. I love how they have incredible scents and leave your skin feeling incredibly soft and lightly scented with a smell that slightly lingers all day without interfering with my daily perfume. I like it<3 Alot.
Mariana M.
Dove para mi es una de las mejores marcas si buscas cuidar tu piel. Este producto deja la piel completamente limpia y deja una textura super suave y delicada. Además todas sus fragancias son muy neutras y divinas! Nunca dejaría de recomendarlo.
Jessie P.
Moncton
I think all dove body wash is good. The smell of this one is good not to perfum. I use it evreyday. Is little bit pricey for a body wash but they come a lot of time in special. Dove body wash make your skin smooth. If you have sensitive skin a recommended you to buy the no smell one is very smooth on the skin.
Jessica B.
Love this wash! Its my go to and even my boyfriend is hooked on it! I always try new scents n never disappointed, right now my favourite is the cucumber. Its a bit thick but once mixed with water it lathers well. I always apply it on with my loofa for better results!!
REGINA S.
Hayward, CA
This is one of my staple body wash products that I always got to have in stock. It smells great and leaves my skin moisturized. The body wash itself is a bit creamy too. I'd recommend this if you're someone like me who's not a regular at putting on lotion every after bath. Your skin won't feel dry after showering with this.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.