BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

bruna m.
São Paulo - SP
Voce que pele macia ? Nem preciso dizer oque usar né ? Dove é incrivel e sempre tento comprar produtos novos para testar , cada uma na minha casa tem peles diferentes , seca , oleosa , com acnes e achei que serve para qualquer tipo de pele e pessoa , otima compra , otimo resultado.
Paola A.
Este nuevo gel de baño contiene aceite de argán marroquí, conocido por sus propiedades nutritivas y de retención de la humedad incluso en los climas más secos. Es ideal para nutrir la piel seca, dejarla mucho más suave y humectada, vale la pena probar este producto. Lo recomiendo
Chourok S.
Morocco-MArtil
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hello my name is chourok sebbah i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address
Name: chourok sebbah
Adress :loutissement oum kaltoum avenue congo rue ruelle 19
Zip code : 20802
city: Martil
country: Morocco
Naomi E.
Smethwick , Smethwick
Hydrated your skin all day long leaving you feeling moisturised. For its low price and great value this product is definitely worth the money. This product works wonders but doesn’t break the bank! Would 100% recommend to anyone with any skin type.
Paola S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this wash! Its my go to and even my boyfriend is hooked on it! I always try new scents n never disappointed, right now my favourite is the cucumber. Its a bit thick but once mixed with water it lathers well. I always apply it on with my loofa for better results!!
Andreea G.
Definetely one of the best moisturising shower gels on the market at the moment. I’m usually not a Dove fan when it comes to beauty products but this shower gels is by far one of the best for dry skin. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Karla P.
Este gel de baño contiene nutrientes esenciales para tener
una piel suave e hidratada. Tiene una formula suave y muy efectiva para el
cuidado de la piel. Es de uso diario. Me gusta utilizarlo ya que deja mi piel
totalmente nutrida y brillante.
Jessie P.
Moncton
I think all dove body wash is good. The smell of this one is good not to perfum. I use it evreyday. Is little bit pricey for a body wash but they come a lot of time in special. Dove body wash make your skin smooth. If you have sensitive skin a recommended you to buy the no smell one is very smooth on the skin.
Tash G.
Hull
As someone who has extremely sensitive skin, this is my go to body wash as it’s so soft on the skin and good value for money and makes my skin feel like velvet all day, it also helps soothe any skin rashes I get or flares of dry skin.
Jessica B.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.