BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jamie B.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this body wash, definitely my go to. My skin feels refreshed when I get out of the shower and I love the smell.
Tracy A.
Oceanside , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash, always leaves my skin feeling really soft! smells good also. lasts a long time for the price.
Stephannie R.
Arlington, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this body wash because it leaves no residue. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. It also feels very soft.
Kait H.
This is a really great product! It works so well and is a good price for what you’re getting! My favorite of all time
yadira v.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this body wash. It leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh! It's perfect for sensitive skin, as well.
Angela P.
Harvard, IL
This is an amazing product! man i love this, it's very affordable & works super great! it for sure does last as well!
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This to me is better than the soap. .it leaves your skin moisture and not dry like other brands. ..i highly recommend
Marissa M.
Wyoming, MI
I began using this a week ago, I have yet to see any long lasting impression but none the less, I'm still loving it!
Julianne H.
I've used this body wash for years and I absolutely love it. It's a must have especially considering the price point.
Lindsay G.
Russell Spgs, KY
This body wash is perfect for my extremely sensitive skin. It is moisturizing without irritating. Excellent product!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.