BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Irene L.
Love dove body washes! they smell so good and make my skin sooooo smooth after using it :)
Victoria K.
Barlanark, Glasgow
Doesn't foam as well as other body washes, but leaves skin feeling moisturised and clean!
Stephanie C.
Kamloops
I love the after feel of the dove body wash! It leaves you feeling clean and refreshed!
A G.
Mulberry, FL
It makes my skin fell so soft and smooth. I love to use this espacially at night time
Megan B.
Ormstown
Love this body wash leaves my skin smooth and hydrated plus it smells wonderful
Maggie J.
Redford, MI
This is my go to body wash! Very moisturizing for my sensitive and dry skin.
Mackenzie B.
Very good and gentle on my sensitive skin! I use it every time I shower!!!!
Kimberley S.
Love dove my favorite products they smell amazing amd last for a long time
Anjelica Rae G.
Winnipeg, MB
I started using this product about two months ago and I cannot believe how much it has helped my skin stay moisturized as we transition into the winter months! It is incredibly gentle on my sensitive skin and has never irritated it at all. Another thing I look for in body washes is that they have a subtle scent (or none at all) because it leaves me free to apply any other scented lotion or perfume/body mist on top. This body wash is really good for the price and easy to find at almost every store! I got mine from Shoppers because it was on sale, but you can definitely get it at Wal-Mart, Superstore and other grocery stores as well.
Ana N.
nancy
I purchased this because essentially every review I read on this said it smelled like heaven, and the second I opened the box, I prepared myself for the first whiff. Despite all the hype, I really wasn't expecting it to knock me off of my feet and make me want to cry like I'd just smelled an angel, but that's what happened. If the second coming of Christ was expressed as a scent, it's the scent coming from this bottle. This stuff smells like the mixture of a pretty cloud, soft pillows and just a hint of sugar. I've always loved Dove body wash (and basically every product ever) because it doesn't smell cheap and it lathers like no other. I love the thick formula, it's almost like a sort of in shower body lotion that I scrub onto myself via loofah. Bottom line: if you're reading reviews questioning if you'd like to buy this, I'll give you a spoiler : you will. So go ahead, add it to your cart, and prepare to be engulfed by angel wings when you pop the cap open.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.