BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Laurie P.
I have been using dove for over 15 years! It leaves my body feeling soft and smelling great! It does not leave that left over soap feeling. Dove not only softens your skin but smells good too!
Tonia K.
Kent, OH
I bought this because I couldn't find my regular body wash and was please with the results. I felt clean and fresh after showering and I have noticed my skin looking better and feeling softer.
BJ D.
Santa Paula, CA
I actually need to use this more. I have been using Nivea, but they are really all the same, and ALL are overpriced and full of chemicals. Ever try good old "Goat's Milk" soap like Cleopatra?!
Ashley B.
I love this Dove body wash! It is definitely one of my favorites. I've tried all different brands throughout the years and always come back to Dove! It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth!
Samantha E.
Cleveland, OH
I love everything about this product. The feel , I love the smell of the product. I bought this item from target. Its not to long-lasting but it's a great product extremely gentle on my skin.
BRI W.
Rockford , IL
One of my fave body wash. Talk about smooth this leaves my skin so silky and it smells great too. The price wont break the bank and your skin if left feeling moisturized and not flaky or dry.
Kyle L.
New York
Great product! Lives up to its promises. Locks in moisture in the skin and has a pleasant fragrance as well. Leaves me feeling and smelling clean and moisturized every day. Highly recommend!
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
I always enjoy using this product. It works great and leaves my skin feeling extra smooth. The smell isn't overpowering like some other brands of body creams and washes. It's nice and light.
Bailey D.
I use this body wash everyday! I haven't found another product that keeps my skin moisturized AND keeps me clean, most products just do one or the other. I absolutely love my dove body wash!
Aidevo O.
Newark, NJ
I got it from my schools campus store because I ran out of my bath and body works. My skin feels really smooth after the shower. It is very affordable. It doesn't leave your skin feeing dry.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.