BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Coral R.
Franklin Park, IL
Dove is just a great product. I've bought just about everything they make. Skin feels so silky smooth and clean after using their products. You just can't go wrong using dove. I personally recommend them to everyone and not to mention they are so affordable and are sold just about everywhere. Love it
Celeste L.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite body washes! It smells great, and leaves my skin moisturized. The only con is that it don't have much lather to it. You get a good amount of product for the price. It is very gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Mina H.
Defiantly the best body wash. I've been using it and I'm in love, high quality body wash that doesn't dry your skin. It's gentle body wash that leaves your skin soft and clean.Also I'm a huge fan for dove products.
Charlotte L.
Ventura, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this daily. Lightly scented and softens my skin without drying it. I love and have this. My skin is silky and soft. Prices are reasonable... A must have! They also have the unscented as well.
Spring 1.
A good body wash, gets the job done, But it has a very nice and refreshing smell, which I really like. It is a gentle wash, which leaves my skin smooth, and it never irritated my skin. I would buy it again, and also recommend others to give it a try.
Sabrina J.
Fountain green
I usually just use bar soap cheap easy I got a few Travel sizes of these from my dermatologist and I'm in love leaves my skin so soft it does not dry it out and my skin is smooth without having to use lotion. I do wish it smelled. Little better but love it
Maria F A.
Everett, WA
I have used this soap for a long time and my skin is very moisturized thanks to it and it smells too much rich moisturizes your skin I highly recommend it because it is perfect and more for when it is summer that the skin will dry a lot
Lissette C.
Charlotte , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a family favorite in my house. We buy Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash because we all get dry skin patches when we use other body washes. This keeps us feeling clean and our skin soft and smooth and moisturized.
Natalie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash is affordable, it smells clean and it makes my skin super soft! I use this with a loofa glove. I can definitely tell a difference in my skin! I love way more glowy and smooth. I use it daily. The scent doesn't really linger but I don't mind.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love dove body wash makes my skin smooth, silky, and fresh filling and the scent is good to I would reccomed this body wash and you usally find coupons in most sunday papers or on line!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.