BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Alex M.
Charlottesvle, VA
This was fine, overall. I have pretty dry skin so I was really hoping that it would have done a little bit more for me for the price. It does smell pretty good, it has the standard Dove sent, but the other scents that they have are a little better. The short of it: just okay, it didn't dry my skin out but it also wasn't a drastic improvement.
luisa a.
Dublin, CA
tanto el jabon de barra como el liquido ambos son muy buenos aunque no dejo de preferir el de barra, me encantan los productos de Dove dejan hidratada la piel y me encanta su aroma suave aunque sean un poco caros vale la pena comprarlos por su calidad y por que realmente funcionan para mi piel
Reina V.
Tulare, CA
This is one of my favorite badly washes it's real good inside the skin and leave it feeling extra soft and smelling so good. It's very gentle on the skin no irritations what's so ever. I definitely will keep buy and most definitely recommend this to anyone who just loves to have soft skin all day
Natasha K.
Jackson, MS
I love dove body wash but for some reason, the last time I used it, it felt so heavy and didn't really foam up a lot. It moreso just sat on top of my skin as opposed to penetrating it. I think the formula could use tweaking but I live dove so I'll still be giving them a try later down the line
Jessica D.
E Northport, NY
Love the scent and how soft my skin feels when I use it. A little goes a long way! I was used to using a large amount of body wash, but I quickly found out I didn't need to use so much - I actually had a difficult time rinsing it all off! I recently tried a new body wash but I'll be switching back to Dove.
Linh T.
PORT ARTHUR, TX
i can't even beginning how devoted i am to this product!! i coupon and this is the only body wash i'm going to coupon for! It smells heavenly and not only does it leave my body silky smooth but it also leave my entire little family body clean and silk smooth!! I even got my mom hooked to this!
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash it’s so creamy and soft. It makes my skin feel so amazing! The scent is long lasting and it’s super affordable you can find it everywhere you shop. I use it everyday and plan to keep purchasing
Mia G.
Dove products are always the way to go! I use dove shampoo, dove deodorant, dove soap and even dove body wash. Having sensitive skin is always a challenge but with Dove products I've never had a problem. This body wash gives you a deep clean, leaves your skin smooth and smelling very fresh!
Rachel G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried a free sample of this body wash from the company. I thought that it did a pretty good job of moisturizing and only left a little bit of a residue on my skin. It has a creamy texture and white color. It left my skin feeling clean. I would try something different next time though.
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite body wash. No matter how many I try I always come back to Dove deep moisture. It has a great lather and doesn't take a lot so it lasts a long time. I always feel refreshes and clean after using this as well as having super soft skin!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.