BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Stefanie R.
Bronx, NY
All I use to shower with is dove. Its soft on the skin and smells amazing!!! One of the best shower products in my opinion.
Kailee Z.
Paragould, AR
Love dove body wash!! Leaves my skin so soft and silky. All of the smells are amazing. Perfect body wash for sensitive skin
Ashleigh E.
La Verne, CA
I love this stuff so much! My daughter and I have really sensitive skin and we both use this and have had no issues at all!
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
I love this body wash! It hydrates every inch of your body and really make your skin feel refreshed and soft afterwards!
Monique R.
Jacksonville
I always purchase this body wash and I love it. Only body wash I use that don’t mess my ph balance up and keeps skin soft
Meriam M.
Raleigh, NC
I love this body wash. I love how moisturizers my skin feels after getting out of the shower. It certainly does its job!
Tammy G.
My absolute favorite body wash! It leaves my skin clean moisturized and slightly fragrant. I will always use this brand!!
Mandy B.
100% recommend. I usely have to put lotion on after I get out the shower, but with this soap I can go without. Love love
Andrea M.
Yonkers
I use this and I love it. It keep my skin so soft and smooth I would recommend to everyone to try it I'm sure you love it
Amanda S.
Tulsa, OK
Dove body wash smells good and makes your skin soft but it feels kinda oily like it leaves my skin wet or a little soapy
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.