BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kelly M.
Dennyloanhead, Bonnybridge
Another of my favourite wash products. If you could bottle up fresh smell and put it in a bottle then this would be it. I find this bottle extremely good value for money and can be bought at any local supermarket. It is very gentle on my skin (I cannot use a lot of products as they can leave me rashy and hot) this does not irritate my skin whatsoever and just leaves me clean and smelling very fresh. I would recommend this!! This is my most used body wash.
Bibiane B.
I'm a big fan of dove and really enjoy using this product. It has the classic dove scent which is pleasant and not overpowering. I find it extremely moisturizing and as with all dove body washes iv used I find no need to for lotion after using this body wash.  I also use it instead of shaving cream from time to time. I found 3 large bottles at Costco for $9.99 which I found to be a good value.
Kat I.
Darguina
I have struggled with dry feet my entire life and have tried many products to help with this issue. The almond foot mask was so soothing and deeply hydrated my feet. I was able to have the socks closed snug to my ankles. I was comfortable wearing them and able to walk around the house with easy while wearing them. There was a cotton like inner layer that made it less of me wearing plastic socks and more care free.

The only thing I could give constructive comments about is due to the fact that I have wider feet and was so excited the first sock tore while putting it on. It would be nice to have a slightly larger opening for easier application.
Su C.
Georgetown , ON
This is a great body wash that has a soft scent, (not over powering) and leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and clean.  I like that I do not feel like it left a film or residue on my skin.  This body wash is one the "cheaper" end, it is not as expensive, it generally 2 or $3 dollars cheaper than most body washes.  For the price point, I think this is a great body wash.  I would recommend this for daily use, as its not strongly scented, and it does not dry your skin. I would recommend this for everyone in my family over 8yrs.
Samantha L.
Singapore
I have been using this body wash for a good 5 years now. This body wash is simply amazing. The advertisement of this body wash is not exaggerated or anything. It feels really really smooth after you shower. It is not sticky or anything. I really really love this body wash!! It might be me only, but my friends and family can smell the body wash smell on my skin after i shower (even after 4-5hrs). -> if you are like that, comment below and let me know that i am not alone HAHA.
Sinead C.
Dickinson close, Blackburn
I have only used this once and it is AMAZING! Not sure on the price but it is long lasting. Keeps body feeling moisturised for days! The smell is lovely and it is just amazing for bathing in! Better than most bath products as it helps to soften skin and leave it glowing! I’m definitely going to buy this (I received a tester that’s how I used this)
Anjelica Rae G.
Winnipeg, MB
I started using this product about two months ago and I cannot believe how much it has helped my skin stay moisturized as we transition into the winter months! It is incredibly gentle on my sensitive skin and has never irritated it at all. Another thing I look for in body washes is that they have a subtle scent (or none at all) because it leaves me free to apply any other scented lotion or perfume/body mist on top. This body wash is really good for the price and easy to find at almost every store! I got mine from Shoppers because it was on sale, but you can definitely get it at Wal-Mart, Superstore and other grocery stores as well.
Terézia T.
I’ve been using this one for ages. Even if I use another one I always come back. My skin is very sensitive and this showercream is just so gentle to my skin I can’t even explain it. The smell is so soft and it just makes my skin feel amazing.
fatma z.
This product is gentle and provides a layer a moisture left on your skin after rinsing, similar to if you applied lotion on your skin after a shower or bath. I really enjoyed showering with this body wash. I use a shower scrubber, it's a plastic mesh, round, and squishy. It works great for exfoliating your skin while you bath. I only used appropriately a quarter size amout and had quite a bit of suds to work with. The only problem I had was after my shower. I began to have an allergic reaction, but I have very sensitive skin so this has become something that I have had to deal with. I have not tried any other Dove products yet. I did notice that they have developed a few "sensitive" body washes. I will try and write a review on them as well.In the end I gave the remaining body wash to my two daughters, and they love it!
Aleksndra K.
I been using this product for the past 5 years and it has left my skin felling super soft, I tried other scents but always go back to this one. Also good is good to put in when you having a bath it creates many bubbles. I normally don't need use lotion because this just leaves my skin felling smooth.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.