BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Sarah  W.
Saltville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove is my go to bodywash in winter. It keeps my skin from drying out and leaves it soft and smooth for 24hr. I love it.
Trish F.
Elgin
I use this daily and it keeps my skin soft and smooth! Great for dry skin during the winter months. Definitely recommend!
Taryn T.
Costa Mesa, CA
I have really dry skin and so I have to be selective when deciding on body washes. This one leaves me clean and hydrated.
Chelsea L.
Forest Grove, OR
Love the texture of this body wash. Not too thick, but you can feel the clean. It also has a nice smell, use it everyday!
Melanie T.
Quakertown, PA
I use dove moisturizing body wash a lot in the winter and colder months bc I have very bad dry skin and it always helps.
Kaitlyn D.
Amityville, NY
My favorite body wash!! Hydrating and makes my skin feel soft all day. Love the clean fresh scent. Always a repurchase
Emily W.
Minneapolis, MN
This product really helps with my winter dry patches. Just a little goes a long ways! Value product for a great price!
Jessica H.
Dove soaps are so awesome they will leave your skin feeling so soft and clean and they have great selections of scents.
Jessie T.
Shelton, WA
I love dove. I use their deodorant, body wash, etc. My skin is always smooth and moisturized after i shower using this!
Jessica W.
Millville, NJ
Was fine using out. Smelled nice and left my skin feeling clean but i soon later broke out to the product due to eczema
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.