BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jamila D.
I love dove products and this body wash is no different. It makes my skin feel so moisturized and soft and I love that.
Alyssa L.
Vidalia, GA
this is great on my sensitive skin. i also have eczema, and this wash soothes it. its thick and a little goes a long way!
Leah R.
Makes skin feel so soft and smooth, and smells so good!! Replace my bottle every time it's good would strongly recommend
Phylicia V.
Maryville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Dove products, and this is by far one of the best. Great light scent and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
zakkiyah p.
BROOKLYN, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love it makes my skin feel silky smooth. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin. It leaves it's my skin feeling super hydrated.
Gabi B.
Storrs, CT
I love dove body wash. The fragrances it comes in is so lavishing! I only use this body wash! Nothing else compares to it
Courtney B.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff smells so good and is so moisturizing. Very inexpensive as well so that's a huge plus! I'll definitely re buy
LIsette M.
Hoboken, NJ
I love the way this body wash makes my skin feel i have really dry skin and after uses this it feels so soft it's amazing
jasmina k.
I love how dove smells, and how it makes my skin feel. I have sensitive skin, and it really helps to make my skin behave.
Nicki J.
I love Dove body wash products! It always leaves your skin so soft and moisturized. Would highly recommend this product!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.