BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sarah J.
Really good product moisturises very well and theres not really much need to moisturise after the shower as well its that good
Sunita J.
Leaves skin feeling soft and not dry. Smells nice too. Also when using in shower it foams up and washes off easily with water
Leanne J.
Another brilliant buy from dove I'm in love with their products yet again leaves my skin moisturised and smelling beautifully.
Carly M.
I liked it but I like the bar soap better. I don't even think I used the who bottle. It wasn't something I would buy again.
Hayley B.
Left my skin feeling soft and smooth, well rehydrated and looking smooth too. Overall great product! Very happy with this!
Islem H.
Taher
my friend uses it and says it's really cool, she been using it for so so so so long that she got almost all dove prodeucts
H W.
Great product, this is great on my sensitive skin! It about the only supermarket brand that helps with my eczema. Love it.
Raquel B.
Itaguaí
O produto realmente cumpre o que diz .
Além de ser cheiroso, ele dura muito tempo
A pele fica macia e sedosa .
Eu amei !
Dayleth D.
super buena deja la piel super suve despues de la ducha y me gusta por que ayuda a mantener la piel con un aspecto sano
Deanna B.
Corner brook , NL
Probably one of my favorite. My skin has never been dry with it the only thing I'd change is a bigger line of scent's.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.