BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Diana R.
New Hyde Park , NY
Pros: the smell is amazing! It leaves my skin feeling soft, moisturized, and clean. Cons: I don't think there are any!
Nicole M.
Southampton, NJ
I love dove soap because it is great quality and thick and does the job. It's not thin and cheap like many other brands
Melinda R.
Fairdealing
Absolutely love this item. I have used dove for years and will continue to use this product. Makes my skin feel amazing
Moria T.
Highland Spgs, VA
I've been using dove for years and it just smells so good and keep you so clean,. Even my kids now love dove as well..
Jac F.
Papillion, NE
I use this body wash I the scent pair and I love it! It's so nice and my body is really dry but it helps moisturize it!
Gestrudy V.
I love dove , i really love because their body wash smell fantastic and it feels good too, i always buy dove body wash
Katherine F.
Tucson, AZ
I have really dry skin, and this moisturizes my skin so well that I don't need to apply lotion every day. It's 2-in-1!
Crystal B.
San Diego, CA
Love all the choices this body was has! Always makes my body feel amazing and hubby thinks I smell great all the time!
Lety S.
Great formula can truely feel hydration after you dry up completely got mone at target for like 10$ and it was worth it
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Super moisturizing and hydrating. Skin feels soft and well moisturize with this body wash. I also love its smell a lot.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.