BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Shakira W.
I love dove body wash , it leaves my skin soft & smelling good & also I use dove because I have sensitive skin , it helps with it .
Vinita P.
Ajax , ON
As much of I love Dove body wash, I love their scents more and I find that their scents don't last on my skin after washing it off.
Irad B.
Es super hidratante, una de las mejores marcas, pero deberían de ponerla a un precio más accesible. Para que tengan mayores ventas
Jitsirin B.
San Klang, San Kamphaeng, Chiang Mai
Love this one! makes my skin clear ans smooth. the sense is pretty good I use it with body sponge to make more bubbles every day.
Carla J.
Cheiro agradavel hidrataçao o dia todo,porem muito cremoso e com isso demora a ser absorvido pela pele e as vezes fica grudento
Emma H.
I really liked this body wash! Made my skin feel really nice and clean, and the scent is nice, not overpowering. Fresh feeling.
Sarah J.
Really good product moisturises very well and theres not really much need to moisturise after the shower as well its that good
Sunita J.
Leaves skin feeling soft and not dry. Smells nice too. Also when using in shower it foams up and washes off easily with water
Leanne J.
Another brilliant buy from dove I'm in love with their products yet again leaves my skin moisturised and smelling beautifully.
Carly M.
I liked it but I like the bar soap better. I don't even think I used the who bottle. It wasn't something I would buy again.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.