BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Maurice M.
This soap is awesome. It keeps my skin moisturized all day long and smelling clean. I hardly use much lotion nowadays.
Melissa M.
I have super sensitive skin. The Light fresh scent is amazing and doesn't cause my skin to have any breakouts. Love it!
Analisa G.
I love dove body wash. It leaves your skin soft and smooth not ruff at all. The diff smells are a plus! Love love love
Missy F.
Batavia, IL
I have extremely sensitive skin and during the winter months I will buy this body wash to help keep the dry skin at bay
Nina M.
Great smell keeps skin miosterized! My boyfriend goes thru these like water lol he loves this body wash! Great product
Lauren A.
Dove body wash is my absolute favorite! It smells great and it is super moisturizing! I love how it makes my skin feel!
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT IT KEEPS MY SKIN SOFT AND VERY SMOOTH LIKE A BABY LOL. VERY GOOD STUFF
I HAVE A FEW BOTTLES OF THIS
Nadine G.
New York
This product is good and it's smooth and it moisturize well I can't use this due to my sensitive skin however it's good
Melinda R.
Fairdealing
Absolutely love this item. I have used dove for years and will continue to use this product. Makes my skin feel amazing
Ella P.
Like all Dove products this is ubberly hidrating. I love the smell and the way my skin feels truly after just one wash.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.