BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Rylie G.
Any dove body wash is amazing, but the deep moisturizer is definitely my #1! Smooth and soft, my skin is so happy with me
Kassandra C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My #1 Go to every single time. I just live how it leaves my skin and how long lasting I stay smelling so fresh and clean.
Barbara C.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this body wash!! In the dry heat my skin does not feel dry at all!! I will continue to use this and other products!!
Irene K.
Bellevue, WA
This body wash left my skin feeling soft and clean. It was nice and creamy and didn't have a strong smell which I liked.
Nicki J.
I love Dove body wash products! It always leaves your skin so soft and moisturized. Would highly recommend this product!
C a H.
I received this in a Walmart subscription box. It makes my skin feel soft and clean. It's one of my favorite body washes.
Dayshawnda A.
Bedford Hts, OH
I really like Dove it's very moisturizers mg and affordable. I use lotion too and it always leaves my legs feeling soft !
Ebony H.
Windsor, CT
This is the only bodywash used in my home. It leaves your skin soft and clean, and of course it leaves you smelling fresh
Becky C.
Fort Johnson, NY
My son has sensitive dry skin and this body wash has been great! I love the smell and it leaves the skin clean and soft.
Emma O.
Poplar Bluff
I love the feeling this body wash gives me after I use it. I always feel so clean afterwards it leaves such a nice sent!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.