BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Cris R.
delicious leaves skin feeling velvety, moisturizes it and even clean is smelling just right, and does not leave the skin dry or twitching
Sylvia C.
I use this body wash every day it leaves my body so smooth n soft oh n it smells great...I really recommend it this body wash to anyone
Laura C.
Innisfil
My kiddies use this to keep there skin nice and baby soft. It's a must use for hydrated skin. Love my dove love my body. #backyardbash
N K.
Love the soap a lot. By the first wash my ksin was felling very smooth and the soap when applying has a very smooth and delicate feel.
Natalie R.
Will never use anything else, makes your skin so soft and smells amazing! Great for sensitive skin... My daughter uses it for eczema.

Geerthika
This body wash makes the skin feel super clean after one wash and smells absolutely amazing, it also gives the skin a nice moisture!
Shakira W.
I love dove body wash , it leaves my skin soft & smelling good & also I use dove because I have sensitive skin , it helps with it .
Vinita P.
Ajax , ON
As much of I love Dove body wash, I love their scents more and I find that their scents don't last on my skin after washing it off.
Irad B.
Es super hidratante, una de las mejores marcas, pero deberían de ponerla a un precio más accesible. Para que tengan mayores ventas
Jitsirin B.
San Klang, San Kamphaeng, Chiang Mai
Love this one! makes my skin clear ans smooth. the sense is pretty good I use it with body sponge to make more bubbles every day.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.