BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Tina B.
Loved this body wash. It left my dry skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. My skin tends to be dry and itchy but this body wash worked extremely well for me
angela f.
I really love this product. I have been using this body wash for a really really long time. It smells great and leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft!
Maria A.
A great product for any skin.
Rende much in the bath and have pleasant smell and feeling of freshness after bathing.
Could have a more affordable price.
Magda S.
The hidradante is great for my skin , at first I did not like the texture, but I was getting used to it and now like the texture that gets into the skin
Shevy B.
Panama City, Panamá
One of my favourite body washes. It has a thick creamy consistency. It is also very lathery and leaves the body smooth and silky. I highly recommend.
Janis H.
Gods Lake
Thus product felt especially good in the shower, it made my skin feel very soft and clean also afterwards. But again, felt amazing washing down with!
Josefa S.
I love the abundant foam it creates and how it leaves the skin very soft. I bought it at a drugstore.
I liked that it comes in a very economic size.
Aliza K.
It's a wow product for me especially in winters when i have super dry skin it moisturized my body while taking bath this body wash is my winter bff
Florence C.
It's really moisturize my skin. I love it you should definitely try it! Everyone tell me that my skin is really soft and it really make me happy!
Renesha B.
My current go to body wash.
Great fresh scent.
Deep moisterizer.
Lasts long.
Noticeable difference after use in terms of getting rid of dryness.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.