BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Angela D.
Halethorpe, MD
I love Dove products, mostly their moisturizing body washes. It has a nice smell, but not perfumey. Just kind of.. fresh.
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It leaves you feeling nice and soft cleansing deep into your body softly, as it put moisture on your body at the same time.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this wash it makes my skin very soft and smooth I've even used it to shave. It's perfect for sensitive skin as well
Brittney G.
Fishers, IN
Good staple body wash. Such a comforting smell! I've used this for years and it's never let me down. Affordable price too!
Jannette G.
North Bergen, NJ
My favorite use for this body wash is as a shaving lotion. It moisturizes as you shave your legs and no cuts. I love it!
Rachel S.
Summerville, GA
I love love this. .makes my skin feel really soft and younger with a nice glow. And it doesn't make my skin feel not clean
Brittany W.
La grange, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only body wash I use. I have dry skin and this body wash does a really good job at keeping my skin moisturized.
Stephanie F.
The wash is very creamy, makes my skin feel quenched and not dry through the day! The scent is faint nothing over besring.
tabby s.
Streetsboro
I have super dry skin in the winter so I bought this hoping it would help and it definitely does!leaves your skin so soft!
Angela W.
I give dove 4 stars because I am not sure about how well the product rinses off. Dove is very soapy and very moisturizing.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.