BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Louise P.
Plymouth
The minute you squire this into your hand you can feel it's velvety texture. I love how my skin feels silky after washing and the fragrance isn't too bad either.
Allison S.
Simi Valley, CA
Smells great, leaves my skin feeling clean and extremely soft. I am prone to dry skin and this body wash helps a lot. It doesn't have a residue feeling after use
Fly S.
Boucherville, QC
This peoduct is perfect... It leaves my skin hydrate and offers a lot of moisture to the skin... I use it daily and could not see myself using another body wash!
Sanshrati T.
Really good for dry skin.. I myself suffers from dry skin and dry patches. It resolves the problem followed by a good moisturizer. Leaves skin smooth and fresh.
Jadie J.
A little doesn't go a long way. It feels nice on the skin and does leave it feeling moisturised but I found you need to use quite a bit of it for a decent wash.
Sam K.
Ive been using this product for a long time and I have to say I love it! It's refreshing keeps your body feeling smooth and healthy, and it smells amazing too.
Tiffany G.
Dove is my absolute favorite brand of liquid body wash to use! It scrubs away all the dead skin and leaves my skin so soft and smooth and it is so affordable!
Tina B.
Loved this body wash. It left my dry skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. My skin tends to be dry and itchy but this body wash worked extremely well for me
angela f.
I really love this product. I have been using this body wash for a really really long time. It smells great and leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft!
Maria A.
A great product for any skin.
Rende much in the bath and have pleasant smell and feeling of freshness after bathing.
Could have a more affordable price.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.