BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

crystal j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Dont like this too much the bosy wash is way to thick and takes alot to get off of you.its more lime a lotions constancy
Mandy B.
100% recommend. I usely have to put lotion on after I get out the shower, but with this soap I can go without. Love love
Gennie B.
Raeford, NC
I love the way my skin feels after I get out of the shower. It feels moisturized and soft without having to apply lotion.
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash! It hydrates every inch of your body and really make your skin feel refreshed and soft afterwards!
Courtney B.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff smells so good and is so moisturizing. Very inexpensive as well so that's a huge plus! I'll definitely re buy
Lexi C.
Shreveport, LA
This one is a classic for me. It is my go to. I always grab for this one when I cant make up my mind about which to buy.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body wash. Smells good and makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. Very gentle on the skin and is just amazing!
Jenelle T.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I don't use any other product to take a shower with! This literally leaves my body feeling super smooth and moisuturized!
Jamila D.
I love dove products and this body wash is no different. It makes my skin feel so moisturized and soft and I love that.
Gabi B.
Storrs, CT
I love dove body wash. The fragrances it comes in is so lavishing! I only use this body wash! Nothing else compares to it
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.