BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kayla M.
De Soto, MO
This is mine and my boyfriends ultimate GO TO body wash! It is one we can never do without. It lathers nicely and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean - it also smells great!
ELLYA A.
This body soap is very moisturizing and scented . It also gentle . Make your body refreshing . I love DOVE Deep Moisture Body Wash . It also very useful . I buy it at Watsons .
Bev B.
New Westminster
Omg!!! This cream for the money is one of the best I have ever tried. Leaves your skin silky but not greasy and the smell or lack of it is Devine. Very gentle and so soothing
natalia e.
This product it's amazing! I've been using it for a long time. It's super soft and it moisturizes and cleanses you. It leaves my skin feeling fresh through out the whole day
Christine S.
Dingli
I have dry, sensitive skin. This product has a light scent, and leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh. I would highly recommend this product. It truly moisturizes your skin!
Elena M.
Very moisturizing with a pleasant smell!!! It leaves my skin clean with a unique freshness withiut being tacky. The moisture locks for a day. Value for money. Very gentle.
Lords of G.
the product is really good and the scent that it gives smells really nice. I recommend it to those who always use dove when showering or bathing.

from LordsofGaming
Louise P.
Plymouth
The minute you squire this into your hand you can feel it's velvety texture. I love how my skin feels silky after washing and the fragrance isn't too bad either.
Allison S.
Simi Valley, CA
Smells great, leaves my skin feeling clean and extremely soft. I am prone to dry skin and this body wash helps a lot. It doesn't have a residue feeling after use
Fly S.
Boucherville, QC
This peoduct is perfect... It leaves my skin hydrate and offers a lot of moisture to the skin... I use it daily and could not see myself using another body wash!
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.