BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

LIsette M.
Hoboken, NJ
I love the way this body wash makes my skin feel i have really dry skin and after uses this it feels so soft it's amazing
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash. It keeps my skin soft and its gently on skin when applying. The price is good for a great product.
Brittany H.
Bath, PA
This body wash makes my skin feel baby soft. I love to use it when my skin starts to feel dry. It also smells very good!
Leah R.
Makes skin feel so soft and smooth, and smells so good!! Replace my bottle every time it's good would strongly recommend
Phylicia V.
Maryville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Dove products, and this is by far one of the best. Great light scent and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Alexandria A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Dove soap because they are perfect for a womens ph. i always keep this in my shower. also keeps my skin super soft
Jamila D.
I love dove products and this body wash is no different. It makes my skin feel so moisturized and soft and I love that.
Gabi B.
Storrs, CT
I love dove body wash. The fragrances it comes in is so lavishing! I only use this body wash! Nothing else compares to it
Jesseca H.
Boise, ID
I absolutely love this product and how it leaves my skin feeling and smelling. Thank you dove keep up the great products
Jaimee G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this body wash! It leaves my skin so soft! I highly recommend this body wash to anyone who wants soft skin
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.