BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Brandi M.
Tobyhanna, PA
Can't use anything but dove love it keeps my skin nice and moist would recommend!
Jordan K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This body wash feels and smells great! Gives a good lather and leaves me skin soft
Julie D.
Dove is a great soap. It leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. Not drying at all.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
But I noticed no difference in getting softer skin at all. I do have very dry skin.
Sarah A.
I love my dove body wash! It is great on my skin and makes it feel nice and smooth!
Shayna J.
Groveland, MA
I love dove deep moisture. I have extremely dry skin, so this is perfect for me!
Amanda O.
Washington, DC
This body wash is super moisturizing and very gentle. Really great for dry skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
It left m skin feeling so smooth.i love that dove has many scents to choose from.
Jasmine B.
I love this body wash. keeps my skin soft and well moisturized during the winter.
Tiffany Q.
Conway, AR
I've used the Dove unscented for sensitive skin for a LONG time...and I love it!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.