BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Ana Luiza S.
According to the packaging it is super moisturizer. And it really is super hydrating same, besides being beem dense, ie, a little bit is enough to use the whole body. It makes enough foam and is super fragrant
Laurence C.
Jonquière
I only buy this product, because I have a sensitive skin (eczema) and I need to keep it hydrated and this Dove Deep Moisture help me. I always smell good and fresh after my shower. Couldn't live without it.
Sydney B.
This body wash is amazing when you first use it you will go back to it and when you do use it you come out of the shower nice and soft it is a good pice and is truly amazing I would recommend this product.
Anandani D.
Pros :I love this body wash it has a light fresh scent and it is very moisturizing to dry skin. My skin felt soft and smooth I do recommend this product as it is one of my favorite.
Cons: I found none.
Soraia A.
The bottle dove promises to moisturize in profudidade . in less dry areas of the body work , however the drier areas not work as well . It has a very pleasant smell and dries quickly when applied.
Katya A.
Yirka. Israel
I will admit that DOVE company is the best
Most of my products are from dove
The moisture I used "deep moisture nourishing body wash" was so good for my skin i felt my skin is so soft and smooth
Kristin B.
Somerville, MA
This body wash makes me feel so smooth and moisturized. I have really dry skin and typically soaps make me feel even dryer but this one does a great job. I find the price to be really fair, too.
Michelle L.
After a few washes I already noticed the difference, my skin was no longer dehydrated, it now has plumpness and is silky soft. Would definitely recommend this to make yourself feel luxurious.
Sorina D.
I love the way it makes my skin so soft. You can feel the effect it has on your skin. It is one of my favorite products and it smells amazing ( not too strong, but strong enough to love it).
Kim C.
Gave up soap, love the Dove Body Wash. Makes more skin feel silky smooth. Easier shower cleanup, affordable, and easy to purchase in your local Shoppers. Makes me feel clean all day long.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.