BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Virginia K.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I have extremely dry skin and when I found this body wash, it felt amazing!!! It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth! It is a wonderful product for anyone who loves to have soft feeling skin!
Jacquelyn B.
Worked as promised. My skin was definitely more soft after using this product I would recommend it to anyone with dry skin and it smells really clean and the smell lasts a good portion of the day.
Indya R.
Arlington, VA
Love the smell and that there are moisturizing properties in the body wash. It leaves my skin somewhat soft, but not moisturized enough to not use lotion. I like it and am a frequent buyer of it.
Maney X.
Tacoma, WA
I get this body wash from Costco and it comes in three large bottles, which last my family about 6 months. It's great and is good for everyone in the family. Makes my skin feel soft and hydrated.
Amanda Z.
Bay City, MI
Nothing beats winter skin like Dove! My skin feels amazing after a shower. It doesn't make your skin feel like there's a thick product on. It rinses away really well. No left over soapy residue.
Kaitlin A.
San Bruno, CA
This is my go-to for my husband and I. We love that it doesn't have any added color or scents so it works well with his sensitive skin. I love that I'm so soft after my showers. It's a win-win!
Casey B.
Eglin Afb, FL
After having irritation due to fragrances in other soaps, I turned to dove for my sensitive skin. I had no problems after switching! Love the scent and how it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry.
Kristin T.
I have incredibly sensitive skin and this is one of the only products I have ever used that doesn't cause a reaction. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!
Adilene L.
This body wash saved my skin!!! I have sensitive skin and it would dry out with any other product that I tried. The first time I tried this I fell in love, my skin is now very well moisturized.
Erica G.
Falmouth, KY
Just picked a 3 pk up the other day. Originally I bought a bigger bottle and now I just empty these into that because it has a pump. Saving money on the ounces when you purchase like this also.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.