BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Katie M.
Reading, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This leaves my skin super soft! It's cheap, long lasting and smells great! I always love dove products for being gentle on my skin. When lathering up it's very silky and bubbles up nicely. I know I'm going to buy it again after seeing what it does to my skin.
Sandra R.
Hereford
I love the bar soap of this product this packaging has a great presentation and easy to use with my two boys pro is i can give them the exact amount needed con would be that I have to supervise or they will use the entire bottle overall a grate product
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is an excellent body wash!!! It leaves your skin and body feeling very moisturized, soft, and fresh!!! I use it everyday. I bought it at Walmart. Good value! I just love the fresh scent!! I would recommend it to others! I am going to buy it again!
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
In love with dove products ! This body wash is a must ! Not only does it get all the yucky stuff out it keeps your skin clean and wipes out all the dead skin cells instead of just leaving it on the surface of your skin ! Totally recommend this product !
Allyssia S.
This body wash made my skin so SOFT!! I love the subtle smell of clean and the lather is nice. I use it with a body sponge and it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I would definitely recommend, especially since there are multiple scents to enjoy.
Natalie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this body wash... for one i love that u no longer have to use bar soaps. So much more sanitary and easier!! I love that u have choices... cucumber sensative this one and a few more on this product!! Makes your skin feel soft and of course clean!
Krysten J.
South Bend
This is a great refreshing moisturizer. It smells great and doesn't leave a residue on my skin after the shower. I don't feel all dried out either. I've tried about five different scents. If you're looking for a reasonably priced wash then this is if.
Morgan E.
Conroe, TX
This leaves my sensitive skin feeling great! Smooth and moisturizing I step out of the shower feeling soft and moisturized there is no sticky heavy feeling goes on the skin thick no need for overuse and washes off with ease. Plus the smell is awesome.
Cierra D.
Hagerstown
I use this body wash when my eczema  starts acting up, do to my dry skin this really moisturizes my skin.i always buy mine at Walmart I'd say try it if you haven't, it smells really good and I always feel fresh after washing with it. It's long lasting
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
This is secretly my favorite body wash!!!! It feels super creamy and moisturizing when lathered into skin. I honestly do not buy this over and over because it's on the pricier side, but it's still such a great product. The quality is definitely too notch.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.