BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Dominike H.
Folsom, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove never disappoints whether it's chocolate to soap! I love the fresh scent it leaves on my skin after I shower. It's a very big bottle so you don't have to worry about running out of soap anytime soon! Highly recommend this!
Luann J.
Cambridge
This product is great in the sense that it is very moisturizing. If I feel my skin getting dry I just wash once or twice with this wash and I no longer feel that dryness. However, using it doesn't really make me actually feel clean. It moisturizes well and smells pleasant but doesn't appear to actually wash that much.
Mary E.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this body wash! I live in Michigan and during the cold winter months my skin gets SO dry. Dove Body Wash is the perfect product for this! I love how well it moisturizes the skin without leaving it oily. It also has a very nice, subtle clean smell. I would definitely recommend this product to others!!
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to body wash especially in the dry winter months. I love to pair this with any in shower moisturizer. I got mine from Walmart but it's super accessible and I've seen it at several different stores. I love how it really helps keep my skin super hydrated!
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good product to have.  Very moisturizing  only problem with that is it makes the bathtub slippery after each use.  Pleasant scent - makes me feel clean when I smell it.  Gentle on skin.  Lathers nicely.  Would buy again.  Great to use during the winter months or when feeling dry.
Devin R.
Four weeks ago I fractured my lower back so I had a lot of trouble applying moisturizer to my legs & back. Now that I have some mobility back I took the Dove Body Wash Challenge and I am quite impressed. The fresh, clean scent is very appealing and I only had to use a dollop to get tons of lather. My skin feels so much better already (especially my legs) - this being after only one use. Thank you so much for a product that actually does what it says!
Mary K.
Bechtelsville, PA
Excellent wash and moisture body wash  ... comes now in a variety of scent that will appease the populous.  Great for combatting the winter's dryness and ashiness.  I use it years round, especially as a back wash.  Certainly, upped the game in clean without drying out the skin ...
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this body wash a lot but recently I have found that is dries out my skin. I had to switch to a more moisturizing body wash. I do live in a very dry climate so I think it is just fine for people that live in more humid climates. Foams up really nice when you shower and cleans well. Just a little drying for me.
Grace O.
Capitol Heights
Let me just say, I am a tad bit biased! This is the absolute best soap that anyone could ever use. It's dermatologist recommended, it smells great and it leaves your skin feeling like a baby's bottom! I love this product. It's great for people like me who struggle with highly irritable skin and can only use certain products and the smell lingers AFTER your shower.
Jhulianna V.
Wesley Chapel , FL
This is my go to everyday body soap! I love how rich and thick it is, and how easily it lathers against my skin. It is has a clean and great fragrance and even though it is more expensive than other soaps a little goes along way and it makes my skin feel so hydrated after using. I would definitely recommend !
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.