BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Natasha B.
Not super hydrating, it actually makes my husbands itchy skin worse. I like the scent and cleanliness. Just not moisturizing.
Theresa T.
West Palm Beach, FL
I absolutely love how my skin feels after a shower with this product. I feel like I don't need to oil up afterwards as well.
Natasha y.
Lewisville, NC
Dove smells great leave your skin feeling fresh silky and smooth not greasey and the smell is wonderful anybody can use it
Sophia R.
Very thick and rich formula. Leaves skin feeling soft, clean, and smelling nice. Pair this with a loofah and you'll be set!
Kaci H.
Muskegon, MI
Dove is such a lovely brand. My skin feels so soft after every use. It leaves a fragrance that isn't over powering either.
Lindsey M.
San Jose
Love this body wash! It's great for sensitive skin and leaves you feeling fresh and clean without any oily film or residue.
Makayla L.
JOHNSTON . RI
I love this body wash , its so hydrating and smooth on the skin. after the shower your skin will feel so good and refreshed
Tiffany T.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this body wash . It makes my skin so smooth and clean I can actually feel it . Super great product for a great price.
Joanna H.
Milton, FL
This product was recommended for my daughters sensitive skin and it is great! I've used this and Shea Moisture only since.
Melissa R.
Paris, KY
Very moisturizing. I love the way my skin feels after using this product! The body wash leaves my skin feeling very clean.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.