BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Julie T.
I love love dive deep moisture body wash. I love how it doesn't make you skin feel sticky afterwards, love the smell not too over powering. I have to say that my kids love it too. LoL!! Buy the wash 1 every 2 weeks.
Heffy K.
Anaheim, CA
You can't go wrong with this one!

It smells awesome,
And it cleans my skin so well while making me feel like it keeps in he moisture.

It's definitely not too harsh,
And i would buy this again!

It's budget friendly!
Corinne W.
Dove products never cease to amaze me. Their Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash leaves your skin feeling so soft and has that classic Dove scent. I totally recommend trying dove products out if you haven't already.
Sidney S.
Great for nourishing my skin during our very dry winters. Does a great job hydrating without the feeling of a film being left on my body. For someone with sensitive skin I had no problem with this product at all.
annalise g.
This product is an all time favorite for me! The smell is beautiful and strong. The body wash is rich and creamy and my skin has become softer and smoothr since I have been using this product, I simply love it!
Shelby S.
This product is alright for me I like a product that drys quickly and doesn't leave me feeling stivky for me thats what this product does. It does give your skin moisture but it's not something I would buy again
Iasmim R.
Ótimo produto !!!
Minha pele ficou super macia .. Ameii ❤❤❤ .. Eu adoro esse creme .. Eu sempre compro .. Minha família usa dele e eles também amaam .. Fora o cheiro né? Que é maravilhoso .. Muitooo cheiroso ..
Ana Luiza S.
According to the packaging it is super moisturizer. And it really is super hydrating same, besides being beem dense, ie, a little bit is enough to use the whole body. It makes enough foam and is super fragrant
Laurence C.
Jonquière
I only buy this product, because I have a sensitive skin (eczema) and I need to keep it hydrated and this Dove Deep Moisture help me. I always smell good and fresh after my shower. Couldn't live without it.
Sydney B.
This body wash is amazing when you first use it you will go back to it and when you do use it you come out of the shower nice and soft it is a good pice and is truly amazing I would recommend this product.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.