BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Tori C.
I love this because it really moistrizes my skin and get a deep condition it is gentle no exfoliating beads , i love it
Lety S.
Great formula can truely feel hydration after you dry up completely got mone at target for like 10$ and it was worth it
Cedea G.
Atlanta , GA
Love to keep this as a staple in my bathroom. Very moisturizing and has a delicate smell that's not too over powering.
Brenda N.
PICO RIVERA, CA
This product leaves your body feeling so creamy!!!! It's the best feeling when your skin feels super soft to the touch.
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash ! I use it every time I shower. It moisturizes the body well and smells amazing ! It's my go to !
Katherine F.
Tucson, AZ
I have really dry skin, and this moisturizes my skin so well that I don't need to apply lotion every day. It's 2-in-1!
Chas T.
Campton, KY
Anything dove I love! They make wonderful products. Very soft on skin plus smell very good. Would definitely use
Destiny T.
I also really loved this product by dove Because it has a really great smell and overall had a great effect on my body
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this body wash smells so good and it really is so long lasting on me. I smell good the whole day!! I just love it!
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT IT KEEPS MY SKIN SOFT AND VERY SMOOTH LIKE A BABY LOL. VERY GOOD STUFF
I HAVE A FEW BOTTLES OF THIS
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.