BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

angie h.
blaine, MN
Super moisturizing body wash that is easy on the budget. The smell is nice and refreshing
Ann G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works great and doesn't dry the skin out. The scent is light and nice. Very easy to use.
Katrina Y.
Massillon
I love love love love this stuff. Smells great works great. Keeps my skin feeling amazing
Kara E.
Mishawaka, IN
Seriously the best!! My skin is so soft and I feel really clean after I shower with this!
Kennedy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I wasn't a fan on this body wash. It was too thick and it had too much of a 'soapy' scent
Jackie H.
new Jersey
It's good soap makes my skin feel clean an doft fresh.I'd use everyday.I love it so much.
Jada B.
I use this everyday. This makes my skin soft. It lasts all day and well worth the cost.
Taryn C.
Dobson , Nc
Love love love it! Best body wash ever made! Smells great and leaves skins moisturized
Katrin D.
I'm using it for years and it makes my skin incredibly soft. It's perfect for dry skin.
Alma B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Me encanta este body wash porque deja la piel muy humectada sintiéndose fresca y suave
Nicole R.
Vancouver, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone have any body wash suggestions? I find that the dove body wash doesn't have a lasting smell. I'd love something that makes you smell amazing when you leave your shower.
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
Does it make your skin feel good after? Does it smell good ?does it make your skin feel soft?
Jamie L.
Richmond, KY
Does this body wash leave skin feeling oily?
Manerva P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dose any body like scented dove body wash
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
Is this really as good as the commercial makes it out to be??