BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Love this stuff! It works amazing it smells good lasts me for ever and actually cleans my skin and leaves it feeling soft!
Mel G.
Manchester, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the way thus makes my skin feel after using it. I have super dry and sensitive skin. Dove is soooo gentle. I love it
Anessa P.
I love this body wash. It's the only one I can use without my body itching all the time! And I love the way it smells also.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I only use Dove body wash products. They are great and really do make your skin feel smooth and all of them smell amazing!
Maria M.
Plainwell
Leaves skin amazingly soft, and the scent last forever! Lathers up very well too. Would definitely recommend this product.
Margie R.
Columbia, SC
Smells so good. Scent isn't too strong, it is a nice clean smelling soap. Leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling good.
Taniya J.
You can't go wrong with dove. It leaves your skin feeling silky with a clean feeling. It also has a nice affordable price.
aignee w.
Saint Louis , MO
Absolutely love this product. It's amazing. Smells good and keeps my skin smooth and moisturized. Very inexpensive as well.
Jeredine W.
Love how soft and creamy this body wash and of course the fragrance but I do wish that it moisturize my skin a little more
Michelle R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amo los productos de Dove. Y este no se tiene que quedar atrasz es impresionante lo que hace este producto. Es casi mágico.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
What is your favorite dove product ?
Ines G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Why do you enjoy this product? What's your favorite place to buy it?
Manerva P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dose any body like scented dove body wash
Nicole R.
Vancouver, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone have any body wash suggestions? I find that the dove body wash doesn't have a lasting smell. I'd love something that makes you smell amazing when you leave your shower.
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
Is this really as good as the commercial makes it out to be??