BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Tonya M.
Parsons, KS
Cheap and works very well. Nice fresh scent. I buy a bottle for every sink in the house.
April P.
Vermillion, SD
I like that it leaves my skin feeling softer and not over dries it like other body washes
angie h.
blaine, MN
Super moisturizing body wash that is easy on the budget. The smell is nice and refreshing
Ann G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works great and doesn't dry the skin out. The scent is light and nice. Very easy to use.
Katrina Y.
Massillon
I love love love love this stuff. Smells great works great. Keeps my skin feeling amazing
Kara E.
Mishawaka, IN
Seriously the best!! My skin is so soft and I feel really clean after I shower with this!
Kennedy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I wasn't a fan on this body wash. It was too thick and it had too much of a 'soapy' scent
Becka R.
Savannah, GA
Loved this soap, felt great on my skin and left it feeling soft and smooth. No residue.
Jenni G.
Little Rock, AR
Love this wash so much! It is very creamy and does not leave my skin feeling "squeaky".
Melanie S.
Chino Hills
Love Dove. Always my to go body wash. Always leaves my skin soft and smelling so good.
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is it about this body wash that made it one of the winners choice for 2016? I've never bought this brand because it always seemed higher priced than the others. Is it worth it?
Allie T.
Has anyone found any coupons for this product? Just curious...
Jennifer P.
Taneytown, MD
I am looking for a new body wash. I have excema and use lotion everyday. but with it being winter and the air being dryer, my excema is worse. would you recommend this body wash to help moisturize my skin more?
cara n.
Bakersfield, CA
I've been seeing a lot of people talk about this body wash.I have very dry skin and I'm scared it will make me have even dryer skin.Does this make your skin feel dry?
Jennifer W.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this available in travel size, or a smaller bottle?