BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Christi W.
My all time favorite. Great price for what feels better than most luxury brands. Amazing smells that are strong and last.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body wash. Smells good and makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. Very gentle on the skin and is just amazing!
Melanie T.
Quakertown, PA
I use dove moisturizing body wash a lot in the winter and colder months bc I have very bad dry skin and it always helps.
sarah c.
I love this the sent lasts forever which is good when you run around a lot like me it keeps you smelling fresh all day!!
Jamila D.
I love dove products and this body wash is no different. It makes my skin feel so moisturized and soft and I love that.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
My fav body wash!!! I love that its affordable and makes me last long in the scent which i cant find alot! Thank you dove
Alyssa L.
Vidalia, GA
this is great on my sensitive skin. i also have eczema, and this wash soothes it. its thick and a little goes a long way!
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this. Been hydrating.. smells amazing.. i love using this at night. My skin feels so light and nice in the morning!
Trish F.
Elgin
I use this daily and it keeps my skin soft and smooth! Great for dry skin during the winter months. Definitely recommend!
Juliann D.
Pounding mill, VA
I love this dove body wash. I use it for everything. I even shave with it. It smell so fresh an clean. An lathers so well
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is it about this body wash that made it one of the winners choice for 2016? I've never bought this brand because it always seemed higher priced than the others. Is it worth it?
Jennifer P.
Taneytown, MD
I am looking for a new body wash. I have excema and use lotion everyday. but with it being winter and the air being dryer, my excema is worse. would you recommend this body wash to help moisturize my skin more?
Allie T.
Has anyone found any coupons for this product? Just curious...
Jennifer W.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this available in travel size, or a smaller bottle?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
How many times do you shower a week ? And how long does this last YOU ?