BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sarah G.
Winnipeg
wow this body wash has a lot of moisturizers in it. I got it for free at superstore in a back to school kit. I use it everyday I wash I would recommend first using a loofah then rub with hands to get full moisture I would definitely buy it again 100 percent
Kayla S.
Love this bar make leaves my skin so smooth and soft and not harsh on sensitive skin , not expensive I would recommend to everyone, you can find this product pretty much everywhere you find dove it's a pretty comon product
I would definitely buy this again
Anais G.
Definitely don't like because I have reall dry skin. Drugstore products don't work on m'y body because I need extrême moisture. It dit smell anything spécial. All in all nothing appealing in this product. If you're like me try ma Roche Posay cleansing oil.
Eliza C.
Desfrute de uma pele mais macia, mais suave e cheirosa, depois de um banho com esta lavagem do corpo dove hidratante que deixa sensação de pele cuidada e Cheirosinha sem falar no aspecto rejuvenescido que ele deixa depois do uso. Não tem como ficar sem.
Caroline U.
This body wash has a lovely creamy texture and you only need to use a little as it lathers up nicely, my skin felt lovely and soft after the first use and smells lovely too, it's an excellent choice for a family buy and it's priced reasonably too.
Dawn C.
I used this product when I went on vacation and I loved it. I bought this product at Wal-Mart. and the price was really good. I used it for an entire week when I was in Florida and it kept my skin feeling moist all day. Yes, I would recommend.
Maisie F.
Great quality, great value for money. Use this product everyday perfect for sensitive skin like mine. Considering the quality this product is a great price. Lasts forever, this product is never ending! Would definitely buy again! And recomend
Sarah S.
It is very easy to apply as it is very smooth and a little goes a long way, after rinsing and drying it leaves the skin feeling soft and scented leaving you feeling refreshed. It is very cheap which is a bonus as it is an excellent product.
Daisy T.
I like the way Dove smells and feels on my skin. The only thing I dislike is the packaging. I feel it is quite dated but this is a small price to pay for the quality of the product. The pricing is average so I would recommend this product.
Jessica W.
Ottawa, Ontario, ON
Great soap for people who have sensitive skin and acne. Leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed not dry. The little beads are great for helping to get dirt off and smells amazing not to strong for someone who is sensitive to smells.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.