BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

amanda f.
New Bedford, MA
This is my favorite body wash. It has a light fresh scent and leaves my skin super soft even when I don't use my lotion.
Nicki J.
I love Dove body wash products! It always leaves your skin so soft and moisturized. Would highly recommend this product!
Taryn T.
I have really dry skin and so I have to be selective when deciding on body washes. This one leaves me clean and hydrated.
Gennie B.
Raeford, NC
I love the way my skin feels after I get out of the shower. It feels moisturized and soft without having to apply lotion.
Teara G.
Killeen, TX
I like that it's pretty thick so a little goes a long way, it doesn't leave a dry feeling and it smells pretty good too.
C a H.
I received this in a Walmart subscription box. It makes my skin feel soft and clean. It's one of my favorite body washes.
Shantal B.
Los Angeles, CA
Dove. Always leaves skin feeling silky smooth and smelling great. Fragrance lasts all day. And a little goes a long way!
Ebony H.
Windsor, CT
This is the only bodywash used in my home. It leaves your skin soft and clean, and of course it leaves you smelling fresh
Maryann  S.
Fairborn, OH
Love dove body wash! I use this all the time and love the smell and how it makes my skin feel... i recommend for anyone.
Lita W.
I have dry skin and dove body wash is really great and does not dry me skin out more and cause any itching.its all I use
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.