BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
I love all of Doves body washes they smell great and lather well. Good price for the value and never bother my sensitive skin
Amai L.
I love this body wash, it is super creamy and smells good, the smell is not strong. I really like how soft it leaves my skin
Samantha T.
Brodhead, KY
One of the best body washes I've used. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is my go to especially in the winter months.
Krista P.
Tampa, FL
This is the only body wash I can use with my extremely sensitive skin. I use it everyday and it is beyond gentle on my skin.
Denisse V.
Tyler
Awesome body wash, it makes my skin feel extra soft and smooth. The smell is not so strong but it makes me feel super fresh.
Ashley Y.
Mena, AR
I have really sensitive skin and eczema and this soap does not break me out. It keeps my skin feeling beautiful and hydrated.
Marlene S.
Love!!! My skin is smooth, I smell
Good and I am clean. A little goes a long way. All of the scents I’ve used have been great
Shannon F.
Hammond, LA
This body wash is great! Smells wonderful and moisturizez well. The best part is that it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!
Megan H.
Steelville, MO
Love this soap my skin never felt smoother big difference completely worth the money don't buy the bargain brand trust me !!
Christina R.
Staten Island, NY
Such a good body wash. It is light and does not leave any drying feeling. I have super dry skin and this helps tremendously.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.