BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Shannon C.
I love the smell of this shower gel as well as how smooth it makes you feel. it is available in most supermarkets and other stores like boots. it leaves your skin feeling silky and smells fresh but not overpowering. can sometimes flare up my skin however I love it.
Emma C.
Super creamy and moisturizing. Although I found that other body washes work better, with this one I don't have to moisturise after my shower. It has a nice mild scent that just smells fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend, especially is you have dry skin.
Cynth L.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
My skin is both dry and sensitive, and I found this body wash to leave residue and have too strong a fragrance for me. I preferred the Nivea moisturizing body washes more than this one. It lathered really well and would probably suit someone with resilient skin.
Lisa H.
This is my all-time favorite body wash. I have been using the Deep Moisture Body Wash since it came to market and I don't think I will every stray from it. It leaves me feeling clean, and makes my skin so soft. I would highly recommend this body wash to anyone!
Jess W.
Light creamy wash, that smells Devine which lasts all day, it leaves my skin feeling soft and supply and 100% moisturised. very affordable. A must have in your bath/shower rack. I have been using this dove body wash for a good 6 years and would highly recommend.
Gina M.
I love using this and frequently buy this product. It smells great and leaves your skin feeling soft afterwards. I have sensitive skin and have to be really careful about what products I use, but this one does not seem to irritate my skin. Definitely recommend!
Tania T.
I love love love all dove products but especially this body wash! Every time I take a shower my skin becomes softer and softer. With regular use my skin is nothing like before and it also smells wonderful. I wouldn't change it and I would totally recommend it!
Lauren R.
This product is awesome! It has turned my awful dry skin into amazing smelling, soft and moisturizerized skin. After a few washes, my skin feels so much better! It's gentle on the skin and doesn't irritate it. I would definitely buy this product again! LOVE it.
LaCrecia H.
forest hill, texas
Wellness Guru Expert
Dove body wash is the best body was on the market and is really the only product that i can use.. I have been using dove for about about 15 years now and will never leave the brand.. I have very sensitive skin and this body was does the job i would recommend
Sara S.
Perfeito, deixa a pele macia, não resseca como de outras marcas, depois dele achei a minha pele bem mais clarinha e bem cuidada. Super recommendo a marca que ja esta comigo a anos e não é só com esse produto que eu fiquei satisfeita,foram praticamente todos.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.