BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Christina M.
Mississauga, ON
I absolutely love this product! You really only need a little bit of the product on a loofah and it creates an amazing lathers
You can really feel the moisturizers at work when you're showering. And when I'm finished, my skin feels so smooth and moist. Really need for additional moisturizers!
Kenny G.
It is a very good product, as for me it keeps my skin moisturized and although it has fragrance it keeps my skin smelling good.It does last a long time, especially when you put body lotion after. I use it everyday to wash my body. I would recommend it, and especially for people with dry skin.
Syeda G.
One of the best body washes for an all in one. as is contains moisturizer, it takes out that extra step if you are low on time, or just...lazy. its gentle enough for everyday use, doesn't leave you ashy. found in almost every drugstore, department store. easy to find, cheap and does its job.
Mariana P.
Mexico City
I use this product when I shower on the gym, because I find it easier to transport and handle in my bag. The package is great and it never leaks.
The body wash smells really nice, I like that it isn´t overly scented, it just smells like clean. My body feels really soft every time I use it.
Arabella B.
Got giving this as a present and it was amazing! I got it for Christmas and it ran out around February, I still have the cream that it comes with, but this makes my skin feel amazing, I would recommend this product to anyone with any skin type, it makes your skin soft and smells amazing!!
sabrina p.
Essex
This body wash is amazing. Its super moisturizing and helps my sensitive skin. Its very soft and creamy!! It agrees with my very sensitive eczema skin and I use it every single day!! Its super affordable and always has an offer on it. I love it so much that I'd recommend you stock up xx
Susan R.
I love this body wash! It comes out in a creamy texture that is perfect for washcloths or sponges/loufas. The scent is a light, dainty, feminine scent that is lovingly accepted by the most sensitive nose (mine). It makes my skin soft. The price fits in my budget and I totally recommend!
Ashley R.
Barrie, ON
my review on this amazing product, ive have never felt my skin so soft in my life, it smells great, i promise you that you will never be disappointed when using dove, there is no cons but all pros with this product, i would recommend dove to everyone i can possibly recommend it to
Laura S.
Absolutely love this body wash, it smells amazing and leaves me feeling very clean. You can smell the body wash all day which I think is great!
I also find that my skin feels lovely after washing with this, I suffer with dry itchy skin and it has really helped condition my skin.
Carla S.
Barcelona
Great for your skin! Took me a while to figure out how much product I had to use due to the thick consistency, but after that, I have to admit that my skin was moisturised even during the dry winters. A must try if you have dry skin, especially during the winter or drier seasons
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.