BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Desirie M.
Warr Acres, OK
Love the smell of this body wash. It leaves my skin feeling soft. I won't use anything else! Dove doesn't disappoint.
Renee P.
Minneapolis, MN
Great for shaving, very moisturizing, and a lovely collection of scents! I always have a bottle of this stuff on hand!
Maurice M.
This soap is awesome. It keeps my skin moisturized all day long and smelling clean. I hardly use much lotion nowadays.
Moria T.
Highland Spgs, VA
I've been using dove for years and it just smells so good and keep you so clean,. Even my kids now love dove as well..
Bryana M.
Springfield, MA
Amazing body wash makes me feel sooooo goooood and amazing and moisture rich I will never buy anything different again
Crystal B.
San Diego, CA
Love all the choices this body was has! Always makes my body feel amazing and hubby thinks I smell great all the time!
Maria Bianca A.
It really keeps your skin moist. On days that I am lazy to put any lotion on my skin still feels and looks moisturized.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Super moisturizing and hydrating. Skin feels soft and well moisturize with this body wash. I also love its smell a lot.
LuLu W.
Simpsonville, SC
I have sensitive/dry skin, and surpringly this dove soap doesn't leave my skin dry and tight like the dove's bar soap.
Kadee T.
Shelbyville, KY
I love my dove body wash! I use it daily and it leaves my skin soft and smells AWESOME! I would suggest it to everyone!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.