BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Saleen G.
Plainfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love dove.... It doesn't bother my skin and lathers really nicely. I will keep using it
Dani B.
Atlantic City, NJ
Perfect for dry skin.
Is a rich lather with extra moisture and cleanses at the same time.
Mayra E.
PASADENA, TX
Love how soft it leaves my skin and how good it smells. I feel fresh after every shower!
Alissa L.
Northridge, CA
I like the body wash better than the bar because with the bar i still dont feel so clean
Brenda D.
Los Angeles, CA
This body wash is so moisturizing. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smelling great.
Allyson H.
I love this body wash. It is so moisturizing and really works on my sensitive skin. Love.
Rebecca W.
Some of my favorite body wash. It always makes my skin baby smooth and I love the smell.
Virginia F.
This is the best body wash I have ever used it makes my skin soft and does not dry skin.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are the only washes we use! they moisturize soooo well, clean well, & gentle. love!
Madison R.
Love this body wash smells good and leaves you feeling clean! Great for the whole family.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.