BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jayne A.
By far my favorite body wash I've ever tried. Gone through four bottles of the stuff so far. A product that truly does what it claims and leaves skin feeling hydrated, even after you get out of the shower. Even other people have noticed a difference in my skin before and after a shower with this.
Sadia N.
I purchased this body wash for my dry skin. The price is affordable and it can found pretty much everywhere. It has a very pleasant and clean scent, however it doesn't last for long. As for the "deep moisture" claim, I didn't find this very moisturizing at all, but then I do have quite dry skin.
Patricia T.
This body wash provides you with the best soft feeling skin and has a very gentle application. the smell is very fresh but can be a little too original but it is very good value for the price that you pay. this product is perect for giving you a little extra boost and i definetely recommend it.
Diamond S.
Very thick and smooth. Still feels like it has a bit of residue. Feels cleansing and clean but smells could be a bit better. Over all a good product but for the money even better product for what you are getting. I would recommend this product of you are looking for a body wash cost effective.
Blaga M.
This body wash has such a beautiful scent and it really moisturizes your skin. I think I have re-purchased it for the 3rd time now, but it really does its job. It has a creamy texture and your skin is left being really soft. If you haven't tried this yet, then it is sure worth giving it a try!
Christina M.
Mississauga, ON
I absolutely love this product! You really only need a little bit of the product on a loofah and it creates an amazing lathers
You can really feel the moisturizers at work when you're showering. And when I'm finished, my skin feels so smooth and moist. Really need for additional moisturizers!
Kenny G.
It is a very good product, as for me it keeps my skin moisturized and although it has fragrance it keeps my skin smelling good.It does last a long time, especially when you put body lotion after. I use it everyday to wash my body. I would recommend it, and especially for people with dry skin.
Syeda G.
One of the best body washes for an all in one. as is contains moisturizer, it takes out that extra step if you are low on time, or just...lazy. its gentle enough for everyday use, doesn't leave you ashy. found in almost every drugstore, department store. easy to find, cheap and does its job.
Mariana P.
Mexico City
I use this product when I shower on the gym, because I find it easier to transport and handle in my bag. The package is great and it never leaks.
The body wash smells really nice, I like that it isn´t overly scented, it just smells like clean. My body feels really soft every time I use it.
Arabella B.
Got giving this as a present and it was amazing! I got it for Christmas and it ran out around February, I still have the cream that it comes with, but this makes my skin feel amazing, I would recommend this product to anyone with any skin type, it makes your skin soft and smells amazing!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.