BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Nayeli H.
I like Dove a lot, it has a soft texture and an excellent smell that lasts, it is one of my favorites. Totalmente recomendado
Romita H.
Winter Garden, FL
Feels good! Smells great! Moisturizes while I take a shower.. I've been using this brand for years. The price is affordable.
Justina C.
Lewistown, MO
I used this product thought I was in heaven extreme...... one of those naughty silly smooth feeling you get hit me. Love it.
Marlene S.
Love!!! My skin is smooth, I smell
Good and I am clean. A little goes a long way. All of the scents I’ve used have been great
Casey M.
Slc, UT
Love this product. It leave's my skin feels super moisturized and refreshed. I would strongly recommend to family and friends
Ashley L.
I love everything about this product smells amazing it foams up amazing it works perfect and I would love to use dove forever
Reine a.
Eastpointe, MI
I been using dove bath wash for a couple years now. I love this product. I use this soup everyday. It makes my skin so soft.
michelle m.
Cleveland, OH
My kids have eczema and dove is the only soap I can use on them and their skin doesn't dry out and I love the same old smell
Krista P.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only body wash I can use with my extremely sensitive skin. I use it everyday and it is beyond gentle on my skin.
Natalia B.
Reynolds, GA
Love it! Doesn't have a strong smell like most soaps and it's the perfect travel size. Also doesn't leave a film on my skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.