BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Lexi C.
Shreveport, LA
This one is a classic for me. It is my go to. I always grab for this one when I cant make up my mind about which to buy.
Michelle R.
Smiths Grove, KY
My body dries out very badly in the winter and this is the best body wash to help prevent it. The smell is also lovely..
Jenelle T.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I don't use any other product to take a shower with! This literally leaves my body feeling super smooth and moisuturized!
Yokita M.
Marietta, GA
2thumbs up so I was left to shower in cold water and I realized that the scent stayed on me after I rinsed thoroughly.:-)
Sarah S.
Johnson city , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash! It hydrates every inch of your body and really make your skin feel refreshed and soft afterwards!
Emma B.
Boston, MA
I love this body wash because my skin feels hydrated after using it but I wish it had one of dove's other fresher scents
Alexis B.
Love!!!! After the first use I fell in love. I hate bar soaps because I always feel dry afterwards. Not with this soap!!!
Veronica C.
Gardena, CA
This line of body wash is great. It keeps you moisturized and smells good. I love Dove products they always work for me.
Courtney K.
Kingsport, TN
I used this product and while it did help moisturize, it did not do anything more than any other moisturizer I have used.
Kemah H.
I have really dry skin and dove helps out with it alot. Its super moisturizing, and keeps my skin smooth and super soft!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.