BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Candy W.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This works great for my sensitive skin, although I'm not a huge fan of the smell
Amanda T.
I love this body wash - it feels great in the shower and great after the shower.
Gina I.
North Olmsted, OH
The only body wash i use, amazing smell!!!! leaves you refreshed and moisturized
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA
Dove body was is amazing!! its so soft and smells good. Its one of my favorites
tori m.
I like the dove body wash. It helps with dryness as soon as you start using it.
Keiandrea J.
Love how soft it leaves my skin after I shower. The smell last hours on my body.
Naly L.
Tulsa, OK
I love this product because it leaves my skin feeling soft. It also smells nice!
Haley C.
San Luis Obispo, CA
This is my favorite body wash! it makes you so smooth and moisturized I love it!!
Dessy B.
Knoxville, TN
I have sensitive skin and this leaves my skin clean and me felling refreshed. =)
Tiffany Q.
Conway, AR
I've used the Dove unscented for sensitive skin for a LONG time...and I love it!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.