BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Rachael H.
Bridgeton, NJ
My family uses this body wash in the winter to help with extra moisture. I have super dry skin and my legs are always ashy in the winter so I have been getting this to help out. It's a cheap body wash that you can get basically anywhere (Walmart, target, grocery stores) the only complaint is the smell, its not bad but I wish there were more options. It obviously doesn't replace my lotions and make me not ashy but it do notice a difference when I do use it
Kayla C.
Nashville, TN
This product does a great job of moisturizing my body while (obviously) washing it. It it great for my sensitive skin -- it does not irritate me or give me rashes at all. The only issue I have with this product is that the smell is FOUL. I couldn't continue using this product after two uses because I couldn't stand the scent at all. I ended up switching to the Dove Nourishing Body Wash in the cucumber scent -- much more pleasant.
Nana Yaa M.
Greater Accra
Scented just right so it doesn't clash with scented lotions and body splashes. Not too much for sensitive skin types and not too mild also.
It is my mini spa at home. It has a silky feel on the skin and very refreshing to use especially on a very hot day It lathers ups really well even in cold water so I don't need a lot when bathing. It is cost effective because it lasts longer this way.
I'm loving this!
Sarah L.
#dove #moisture#influenster For the most part, my skin is not dry and well moisturized. When using this body wash, i did not notice any changes with my skin. It does a good job at cleaning. You need to use a luffa with it if you want it to foam/bubble up. It has a nice clean scent but it does not stay with you once you get dried off. I personally prefer using a bar of dove soap.
Kim D.
So many reasons to love this body wash, but let's start with the price. It is super affordable for the quality you are getting. It doesn't leave a residue on my skin or that tight dry feeling you get with some soaps. This is a product I repurchase again and again, which shows how good it is as there are so many body was options. I also love how it lathers, I love a good lather.
Bianca W.
As a kid, my sister and I would sneak into my mothers room just to get into her bathroom and take her bottle of dove body wash just because of how amazing it was. Of course she always knew because we would put it back with half the amount there was but if I had the chance, I'd use this for the rest of my life because of the results (and the childhood memories)
Charlotte R.
I have to say at first I wasn't too sure about the brand Dove, but after trying this, I'm fully converted. This shower gel is so moisturizing and an absolute life saver for someone with dry skin such as myself. Unlike most shower gels which strip moisture away, this provides moisture leaving your skin silky smooth without the need to apply lotion after.
Stephanie D.
This body wash gives you great value for the price. I find that it is very moisturizing to my skin. After my shower I don't even have to apply body lotion after. It has a really nice scent and feels silky and gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommend it as it gives consumers moisturized skin and a clean feeling for a reasonable price.
Sophie T.
Liverpool, UK.
I usually never really like Dove shower wash, but I find with having eczema and really dry skin on my legs it helps dramatically in reducing the dryness on my legs. The scent isn't too overpowering either and leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I've repurchased this several times over, it lasts a long time and is definitetly worth the money.
R p.
United Kingdom
I purchased this body wash from Boots for such a reasonable price and ever since I started using it, I haven't used any other body wash. It almost feels like I am applying moisturizer to my body and the smell is also quite nice. I definitely feel the long lasting freshness to my skin and I would recommend this body wash to everybody.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.