BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kimberly F.
My go to body wash. Soft scent, lush lathering and moisturizes really well! Super easy to find at drugstores and a great value.
Abbey C.
Grand Rapids , MI
This body wash is great for dry skin! I personally have dry skin, and it's worked wonders for me! Also smells very very good :)
Frances H.
Law
This leaves your skin so smooth and refreshed! I love this product. It is so gentle on the skin and is my every day body wash.
Alice L.
I like buying this in bulk at Costco. Very moisturizing and smells great! It's a great value--a two pack lasts me a long time.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
Just a little bit goes a long way and they have very mild scent to it. Its really soft and i love the smells they have. Love it
tootie 🕊.
Fredericksbrg, VA
leaves skin feeling fresh with no residue. not drying. also has great scent and lasts long. great prices for amount of product
Mekylie Mai-Linh N.
Beaverton, OR
Just bought this and love it! Smells amazing, and makes skin super soft. I also have Dove Dry Spray Deodorant! Love the brand.
Kaitlyn D.
Wichita
I have always used dove. It's gentle on the skin. I also used it for face wash and it works better than expensive face washes.
Misty M.
Byron, MI
Dove is the best ! I love the slikiness feeling on my skin . I love tge moisture it gives, it hydrates skin on the first time .
Neida D.
Glassboro, NJ
I am OBSESSED with this body wash! It makes my skin feel so soft. I keep 2 as a back-up, so I never run out! Highly recommend.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.