BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Riley L.
West Liberty, KY
Have been using this for quite a while. Keeps my skin fresh, clean and moisturized. Sometimes I even use this as shaving cream and it works fabulously for that,too. Good price. Good product. Can find it anywhere.
Sydney A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Skin feels good after using this. Price is good. It's readily available at almost any store. The smell is what keeps me from purchasing this again. It's not a bad smell, just a headache trigger for me.
Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I usually love Dove products, but wasnt too happy with the chalkyness of this. My boyfriend on the other hand, seems to love this stuff and uses it which I think is funny. But I cant stand the way it leaves my skin feeling.
Ruthann M.
I love the silky texture of this product and it does make my skin feel softer than some of the other products I have used.
Tramaine D.
Montgomery, AL
My skin gets dry during the winter months. Switching to Dive Deep Moisture Body Wash has saved me from the irritation I normally experience during this season. Thank you, Dove!
Hannah S.
Smells nice and works well. I prefer tone body wash now but this is nice and inexpensive
Daniela G.
Este jabón líquido para el cuerpo es lejos mi favorito. Limpia e hidrata excelentemente la piel y la deja perfumada por horas. El acabado que deja es de una piel muy suave e hidratada, recién al primer uso. Sin dudas es un producto increíble, pero es mucho mejor si se lo combina con otros de esta misma marca que cumplan una función similar, como por ejemplo una barra de jabón y una crema hidratante. Haciendo esto no sólo mejorarás la hidratación natural de tu piel, sinl que incrementarás mucho el aroma de estos productos, el cuál durará muchísimo más tiempo en tu piel. Realmente recomiendo este jabón líquido! Es mi favorito y no es para nada caro, aunque no suele durarme mucho tiempo si lo utilizo todos los días, quizás un mes.
Janice E.
Oakville, ON
I love this dove body wash. It was the first product I've ever tried from them and it really does leave my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. It also smells really nice and what I like to called the dove smell (just generally how you would think their product would smell like). It is not overpowering, because I get headache from anything with super strong smell, so that's a plus. the consistency is like a body lotion, thick and creamy, but it does lather well and thin out when you add some water, just like normal body wash. I will definitely keep using it especially for the winter, because I got so dry and itchy (I'm allergic to cold, what a life), and this definitely helps with that problem.
dhruv k.
Having sensitive skin, I always rely on Dove products. They are available everywhere so I got it from nearest drug store. This is my daily use body wash. It smells great, Consistency is thick and creamy like a mousse which is really great as it does not slip off in shower. It is not slippery like other body washes. It lathers up quite well. The value is great considering the size. It comes off clean, does not leave residue after rinsing. My skin feels soft and hydrated after shower. I would definitely recommend this.
Pei Xing v.
Normally when i use a certain body wash my skin will feel tight and dry after use, but after using this product my body felt moisturized and smooth. Price wise it isn't really attractive, but a little bit goes a long way. It is relatively long lasting compared to cheaper body washes. The scent is also pretty nice! It just smells like fresh, clean clothes and I simply love that smell! I would really recommend this if you are in need of a moisturizing body wash.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.