BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jennifer G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I almost always buy Dove Body Washes. They are very moisturizing for my dry skin.
Christine R.
Arden, NC
This body wash leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth! It also cleans very well!
Amanda T.
I love this body wash - it feels great in the shower and great after the shower.
Paula M.
Clinton Township, MI
I love this product it makes my skin feel really smooth and it smells really good
Paula M.
Woodland Hills, CA
Love the way dove products smell and leave your skin so soft and smelling clean!
Tiffany Q.
Conway, AR
I've used the Dove unscented for sensitive skin for a LONG time...and I love it!
tori m.
I like the dove body wash. It helps with dryness as soon as you start using it.
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA
Dove body was is amazing!! its so soft and smells good. Its one of my favorites
Mikayla K.
Walworth, NY
Dove body wash really makes my skin feel soft and clean. I really enjoy using it
Kristin M.
Toledo , OH
Great for winter and dry skin issues. This is my go to body wash for cold months.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.