BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Amanda w.
Washougal, WA
Being someone with super sensitive easily itchy skin, I like this product. I feel clean but not irritated after I use it.
Judith J.
Casey, IL
Its a great body wash doesn't dry your skin out and great scents for the price, its scent last for a lot longer than some
I love Dove! This product is wonderful! It works wonders on my skin....after using the product my skin feels so hydrated!
Kemah H.
I have really dry skin and dove helps out with it alot. Its super moisturizing, and keeps my skin smooth and super soft!
Farheen F.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Dove is the best body wash, it makes your skin smooth and smells amazing all day long. My hubby loves the way it smells.
Emma B.
Boston, MA
I love this body wash because my skin feels hydrated after using it but I wish it had one of dove's other fresher scents
Samera S.
Plano, TX
I like these body washes they are hydrating as well as smell amazing they don't although work as well as the dive bar soap.
April D.
San Francisco, CA
This body wash smells really really good! & it keeps my skin so soft and smooth. its the best body wash I've used so far
Sarah S.
My grandmother is the person that introduced me to this. It's a great product for anyone of all ages. It smells good too.
Christi W.
My all time favorite. Great price for what feels better than most luxury brands. Amazing smells that are strong and last.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.