BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Tylynn W.
Roland, OK
I love this moisture body wash. It moisturizes & leaves your body feel amazing and soft. It has a very nice clean smell to it.
Adisa J.
CLACKAMAS, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove body wash is what I currently use, however I have coconut scent and smells amazing.Leaves my skin so soft and moisturized.
Hannah M.
Niles, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the way this product exfoliates my skin. It leaves my skin fresh with no film and super soft. Also it smells beautiful.
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove deep moisturizing bath wash is amazing! I've used it numerous times along with their deodorant, shampoo, and conditioner!
Migdalia N.
Greenbrier, TN
Dove deep moisture body lotion feels so refreshing and not sticky, which is awesome.Its been awhile to finally find one i like.
yazi p.
Smells amazing, leaves your skin super soft. Dove has been in my life for aslong as I ca
nremember. Such a wwonderful product.
Jordyn M.
I love this body wash! I have mild-dry skin and this is the only body wash I've found that keeps my skin hydrated all day long!
Anai R.
San Leandro, CA
My favorite. Oft wash there could exist ! Makes my skin soft and glow. It soothes me while I shower and it also smells amazing
Shane S.
Bentonville , AR
We use Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash at our house! My fiancé says she's buys it for us so we don't "dry out" during the winter.
Nicole M.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Dove has a very pleasant smell and a very nice texture. It doesn’t suds up as much as other brands but it is very moisturizing
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.