BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Sabrina Z.
Torrance, CA
This product is alright. I don't feel that my skin is super soft after using this product.
Ashley C.
This feels and smells great! Dove is my go to when I have super dry skin during the winter
Elizabeth M.
Charlestown, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this product. It works well and is really milky and smooth. Makes my skin feel nice.
Kelly M.
Pickerington, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this for my dry skin it's helped it so much! I use it every night the only soap I buy
Amanda J.
Columbia, SC
Great body wash. Makes my skin feel incredibly smooth and silky. Nice clean scent as well.
Sarah K.
Charleston, SC
I love this body wash, it suds up really nice, and smells great without being overpowering
Israth H.
Warren, MI
Suites my skin perfectly have been ising it fr over 20 yrs.doesn't dry the skin iut at all.
Ashley  C.
Round Rock, TX
My skin is always very soft after using any kind of dove product. The smell is amazing too.
Lita A.
Cross Hill, SC
Use this every day it helps with my dry skin it has a lot of moisture in it love it so much
Tamara P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very moisturizing and smells GOOD! A combo you'll never get tired of. Highly recommended!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.