BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Cori S.
Galloway, OH
Dove is a great brand I love this body wash it really makes my skin soft and they have some of the best smelling soaps
Shanna H.
Grayson, KY
I am a teacher and I am tired. Sometimes I am so tired that I cannot muster even enough energy to put my body lotion on at night time. This is why I love Dove Deep Moisture body wash. I don't have to put on body lotion because I don't need it afterwards. I love the light, warm scent and love that it does deeply moisturize my skin. The only thing that I absolutely do not like about this product is that it is tested on animals. This is the only reason why I hesitate to buy it, though I have used it.
Brianna H.
Portsmouth
I use this product daily and it's great. I wish it can with a pump top. There is a bottle that has a pump but it's the price of two of these. It's gentle on the skiing and smells good. I would definitely recommend it.
Maricella P.
San Antonio, TX
Dove is the ONLY body wash that I use I absolutely love this body wash. Makes my skin feel smooth and soft. it also smells amazing !♡ and I love how they are starting to sell them in packages of 2
Hailey I.
I only use Dove Deep Moisture (Original or Sensitive Skin). Years ago my dermatologist strongly suggested I switch to this body wash and use nothing else. It has worked wonders for me. It leaves my skin smooth and it's true about how there is no sticky or slimy feeling like what you get with regular soaps. I have superrr sensitive skin and I've never had a problem with this product. I would definitely recommend. Since I use it every day (I even use it to wash my face in the mornings) I go through it semi-quickly so the three pack is a bonus so I don't have to keep buying it so often. I probably go through one bottle every 2-3 months.
Sarita E.
Denver, CO
Smells so good and leaves me feeling clean all day. It lathers really nice and you only have to use a little bit so the bottle last me quite a while.
Kaysee W.
Bassett, VA
Dive body wash leaves my skin feeling amazing. Since I have tried dove I will never use any other brand body wash! My children. Even have fallen in love with it, not only the moisturizer in it but the smell is amazing too!
Zetoria W.
Bogue Chitto, Mississippi
I love dove body wash. This deep moisture is now my new favorite. I always stock up on Dove by buying three or four bottles whenever they are on sale at Walgreens and The last time I got these. It makes my skin feel so good and moisturized and on top of that it is good on my sensitive skin. I can only use certain soaps and I am glad to say that Dove is a very good brand for me. It doesnt have a strong smell which is great. Whether you have sensitive skin or not I recommend this you will not buy any other brand I promise.
Janet B.
Malvern, AR
Lightly scented and softens your skin. I purchased it at Walmart. Reasonably priced
Ariel S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This product not only smells great but once used after a few days, your skin is softer than ever! Would definitely recommend and buy again!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.