BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Mina H.
Defiantly the best body wash. I've been using it and I'm in love, high quality body wash that doesn't dry your skin. It's gentle body wash that leaves your skin soft and clean.Also I'm a huge fan for dove products.
Charlotte L.
Ventura, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this daily. Lightly scented and softens my skin without drying it. I love and have this. My skin is silky and soft. Prices are reasonable... A must have! They also have the unscented as well.
Kiara S.
This is the best body wash ever 😍😍
it has made my skin extremely soft and I recommend anyone who has the desire to try it
it has a nice smell and a thick formula
the smell last very long and your skin remains soft
like I said before i would definitely recommend
Ally B.
Newark, NJ
Always loved Dove products. It really does feel nice and smooth on your body. However, I do wish that the liquid soap lather up more. You have to use a lot of product to get that effect. This soap is gentle on the skin And will have you feeling refreshed
Tori H.
I hate that my skin is so dry and sensitive. . I literally have to be careful with every product that comes in contact with my body. Dove body wash is my all time favorite body wash! I don't have worry about my skin breaking out, which is a major plus!
Casey V.
My favorite body wash due to its smell and how it leaves my skin feeling refreshed! It's at a great value at wal-mart and I keep on buying Dove products because of their good quality.
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is an excellent body wash!!! It leaves your skin and body feeling very moisturized, soft, and fresh!!! I use it everyday. I bought it at Walmart. Good value! I just love the fresh scent!! I would recommend it to others! I am going to buy it again!
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
I do like that it's moisturizing. I found the bottle difficult to use & hard to get the last bit out. I liked it okay, and have used it many times because it was a good price, but I'm not sure I'll continue buying it until they get a different bottle.
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is AMAZING you guys!! Compared to other alternatives this is my number 1. I use it in the shower to give my skin and body moisture and it gives it a long lasting great smell. The product is not irritable which is great since I have sensitive skin.
Jamie M.
MILPITAS, CA
My family cannot live without Dove body wash. We hoard it at Costco because its so gentle on my daughter's skin and is moisturizing. Made the mistake of not packing this once and we got itchy and dry from the fancy (and branded) hotel body wash that we went had to get a bottle while on vacation. Will never travel without this.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.