BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Dorothy S.
Hamlin, WV
Dove is the best moisturizing body wash that I've tried. And I've tried several. I have itchy eczema on my arm. If they get the least but dry they itch like crazy. As long as I use this daily I'm good
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
This body wash is so silky and smooth! I can really feel that it hydrates my skin in the shower. It smells really clean and nice! I think it's pretty gentle on the skin and would be good for anyone!!!
rosary r.
Copiague, NY
My favorite body wash product is this...i have a long time using it and all my family..because i love how clean and makes my skin softer ...
I always have this dobe body wash at home...
Is fantasti!!!
Kiana Q.
West Haven, CT
I love Dove! Their body washes and soaps leave my skin sort and smooth after each use. It's incredibly gentle on skin. I bought it at Walmart with my roommate and couldn't be happier with my purchase.
Kristina M.
Ravenden, AR
My favorite body wash this is the only one i think that smalls good. It definitely moisturizes it makes my skin so soft. I get dry skin and rashes in the summer and this is the only thing that helps.
kerrie l.
Charleston, SC
I use all of dove product! whether its bar of soap , deodorant , EVERYTHING but I'm still waiting face wash. but this body wash leave my skin feeling soft and leaves me and my bathroom smelling great!
Kanoi R.
Honolulu, HI
I love this soap!!! I think it smells even better than the bar and cleans just the same! I would definitely recommend all Dove products because they are always such great quality and very affordable.
Ada P.
Austin, TX
Its okay.. my skin doesn't feel soft after.. might just be my dry skin but ,it does not irratate my pumpy skin and it smells ok to me its just an ok product when it runs out i will try something else
Lindsay W.
Robinson, IL
I love this Dove product. I have combination skin and this is enough moisture to keep my skin soft and it doesn't get oily in between showers. It has a great lather and is perfect for sensitive skin.
Jamie P.
Oak Ridge, TN
Love,love,love,gentle on kids skin. I love the fact it's hypoallergenic and moisturizes as it cleans. It's a daily user in this house. This is the only soap my niece can use with her skin allergies.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.