BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jennifer R.
Beaverton, OR
This body wash leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean, without that residue feeling I get from most bar soaps. I also love how it is gentle on my skin because my skin can be very sensitive. I also find it is great for shaving with as well.
Brianna L.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've always enjoyed Dove products. This body wash is one of my favorites. It leaves me smelling fresh and my skin always feels hydrated after using it. I've tried this one and the cucumber one multiple times and I must say that I love them both. You can usually find these in a set with a loofah, body wash, and a bar of soap around the holidays at Walmart.
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This leaves My Skin So hydrated. Somebody washes are only good for the moment meaning.... While you're lathering up you tend to feel moisturize but when you step out the shower you feel dry again. This stuff penetrates quickly. The moisture lasts. It doesn't leave a cast on your skin but it does leave you it's super soft moisturize skin.
Alba C.
It was always hard for me to find a soap for my skin. Perfumes and strong smells would cause me to have infections! My doctor recommended me using Dove soap because it was for sensitive skin and they were odor free. So I bought it! It's been 3 years now and it's the only soap I use! It feels great on my skin and I stop getting the infections. It also leaves my skin very moisturized as well!
Ashleigh M.
Dallas, TX
Always hydrates my skin without making it feel stripped or dry. It’s also helped alleviate some of the eczema I tend to get on my legs. I love that it has a light scent that I don’t get tired of - it also doesn’t linger on my skin all day.

I’ve recently started using this after the new Dove body polish and my skin has never been softer!
Hanna M.
Cairo, NE
I really like this body wash! It has a soft scent, gentle on the skin and provides good moisture. Doesn't leave me feeling dry or itchy! I bought mine at Walmart. A little goes a long way and the bottle is large so it's definitely long lasting! I have fairly sensitive skin and this product has worked well for me. I would recommend!
Linsey A.
Helena, MT
I LOVE this body wash. It is silky and smooth. It leaves your skin lush like a new born's butt. It smells much better. I love Dove products. I buy quiet a few of them. The product is always a good value and I absolutely love the way that DOVE is inclusive in their campaigns and they don't try to just cater to one market. I absolutely love diversity.
Sky N.
Sugar Land, TX
I don't like this body wash that much only because of the lather. I don't feel like it lathers and once you decide to rinse it off it feels as if there is still soap on you. It's a weird texture. I love the bar soap of this exact one a lot more. I actually use that daily. The smell is very refreshing, but the texture is the downfall.
Nyasha C.
Silver Spring, MD
Smells great and leaves your skin feeling moisturized during and after the shower. I typically don't like most body washes but I would purchase this one again. I got it from my favorite place, Target! I'd recommend this for folks with sensitive skin, you won't be disappointed.
Kelley C.
This pretty much the only body wash I use. It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or dry. I love to use this with exfoliant gloves because it lathers quite nicely and I find that I don't waste the product which in my opinion goes quickly.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.