BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

iesha j.
Las Vegas, NV
I cannot live without this product absolutely love this makes your skin soft and smooth and it doesn't have a harsh the smell
Justina C.
Lewistown, MO
I used this product thought I was in heaven extreme...... one of those naughty silly smooth feeling you get hit me. Love it.
Deana m.
Shoreline, Wa
Has a great smell and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. The scent lasts all day and don't even need perfume. LOVE LOVE
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love this haven't repurchased in awhile been trying new things but it's very moisturizing for a body wash highly recommend.
Alisha C.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this everyday. I love everything about it. The smell, the way it leaves my skin soft and silky. Would highly recommend.
Arianna A.
Love this body wash, makes me feel nice and clean, doesnt dry my skin out. I usually buy mine from walmart! Highly recommend!
Kristen B.
Perfect for travel, or to give to guests when you have visitors. It's not greasy, goes on smooth & leaves skin feeling soft.
whitney p.
Centreville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite moisturizer out there.  In the wintertime this helps my super dry skin to not feel so rough and dry.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love love love all dove products their the best leave your skin smelling good and feeling fresh would recommend to everyone
Angela W.
I give dove 4 stars because I am not sure about how well the product rinses off. Dove is very soapy and very moisturizing.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.