BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Karlie W.
Westerville, OH
I love this body wash! It smells so good and leaves my skin soft and moisturized!
Sarah A.
I love my dove body wash! It is great on my skin and makes it feel nice and smooth!
Kacie F.
Floresville, TX
My all time favorite body wash!!! Makes your skin feel so smooth! Highly recommend
By far my favorite body wash. Great smell, and helps hydrate skin during dry months
Brandi M.
Tobyhanna, PA
Can't use anything but dove love it keeps my skin nice and moist would recommend!
Julie D.
Dove is a great soap. It leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. Not drying at all.
Alex S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this stuff in the winter! Keeps my skin from flaking and it's at a good price.
Emily C.
Raleigh, NC
Great scents, creamy and moisturizing; lathers nicely. Favorite brand of body wash.
Jennifer F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Dove body wash. Makes my skin soft and smells amazing. I love anything dove😄
Lindsay S.
San Antonio, TX
This body wash smells amazing and ends up leaving your skin feeling soft and clean
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.