BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Shelley A.
Dozier, AL
This brand was recommended by my dermatologist to heal my dry skin. I always see a huge lather in the commercials, but never found a product that provided such lather. Dove does it. After one use, I could feel a difference in my skin. It was very moisturizing and helped my dry skin feel super soft. This is my #1 choice.
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
I used to use bath and body works shower gel since it since i always had an abundance for gifts or sales. Somehow I ran out. and got a 3 pack from Sam's at a good deal. Love this, feel much cleaner and love the clean scent (I use original).
Starr G.
A must have year round. Anytime I've tried something different my skin drys out immediately and ends up tight and flaky. It's so good my husband even prefers it!
Elissa M.
Love this brand. Cleans well, and Keeps me hydrated all day. Smells great too! Easy to use; only a small amount is needed.
Myranda  M.
My favorite body wash! I love how it leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh. The variety of scents are great and for people with sensitive skin they will love this product! dove is a great brand.
Yesenia R.
El Paso
Leaves skin feeling fresh and clean. I love that they have different scents. My favorite is the one designed for the winter weather because it keeps your skin soft quenched.
Lily T.
I love any kind of body wash that feels good and makes me feel clean all over! This hits the mark!
Rachel S.
Summerville, GA
I love love this. .makes my skin feel really soft and younger with a nice glow. And it doesn't make my skin feel not clean
Maria H.
Hidalgo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the smell, i have the mandarin & tiare flower and love the way my skin feels after a shower.
Ernestina C.
I absolutely love this body wash it makes my skin feel so soft and clean I would recommend it my son has eczema and this helps alot
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.