BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Missy c.
I tried this body wash and it had a great smell and made my skin soft. I use this body wash in addition to another brand I buy.
Kristen O.
It's a good nutral scent, that doesn't dry my skin. I sometimes use it when I shave my legs, and there is never any irritation.
Mallory H.
I really do love this body wash! It lathers well, hydates my body and has a nice, pleasant smell. The other scents are nice too
cincli s.
Stockton, CA
Love this product!!!! Love how its smells and makes feel Fresh and soft!!! i would so recommend this to my family and friends.
Anai R.
San Leandro, CA
My favorite. Oft wash there could exist ! Makes my skin soft and glow. It soothes me while I shower and it also smells amazing
Kaelyn S.
I really like this body wash, I feel like it definitely moisturizes my skin and it had a great lather with or without a loofa.
Shane S.
Bentonville , AR
We use Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash at our house! My fiancé says she's buys it for us so we don't "dry out" during the winter.
taryn a.
Becket, MA
Only thing i use on my oily, acney skin. i used to have acne all over my body but when i bought this it cleared up in no time!
Kayla G.
The whole family uses this. It is out go to body wash it keeps skin hydrated and is gentle enough for the kids to use as well.
Chaunyce D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash is great for the winter months when my skin takes a serious beating. Left my skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.