BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

valerie s.
Grundy, VA
I have been using this for about 6 months now and my skin is amazing, I got it from Walmart and it was not that pricey. It has a great lather and gentle on my skin and smells great. It's my favorite product to use in the winter months to leave my skin feeling soft.
Luna Q.
West Orange, NJ
I definitely recommend this dive product. It is so amazing for my skin. My skin is extremely sensitive and does go well with other brands. But Dove nourishes my skin and it feels so good when applying. The only thing I would change is that the smell is not my favorite. But overall great product!
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
This to me is better than the soap. .it leaves your skin moisture and not dry like other brands. ..i highly recommend
Ruthann M.
I love the silky texture of this product and it does make my skin feel softer than some of the other products I have used.
Najila K.
I love this body wash. It's very moisturizing. I don't feel the need to use lotion after showering with this product.
Jayden M.
Boise, ID
I can never have enough of this body wash around. I absolutely love it. Some body washes can cause irritation or dryness and I have never had a problem with this one. I have even used it on my face, if I'm out of face wash and never dries out my skin. I don't have to use much when applying and I feel soft when I get out.
Meg P.
Birmingham, AL
This body wash mositruzes really well! It really works and has a good clean scent. I love this body wash!
A C.
Knoxville, TN
Smells great! Leaves skin feeling soft and supple! I like the amont of lather and how it feels as you it. You can feel it working right away.
Teri K.
Sometimes you just want a simple unsented body wash, which is surprisingly hard to find. But this one ticks all the boxes:
-unsented
-moisturizing
- doesn't break me out
-not too expensive( the 3 packs at Costco are a great deal).

I'll be repurchasing this body wash again!
Ernestina C.
I absolutely love this body wash it makes my skin feel so soft and clean I would recommend it my son has eczema and this helps alot
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.