BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

C a H.
I got this in a walmart subscription box. it is a great body wash and i will be repurchasing any of the Dove body washes.
Katelynn P.
morgan hill, CA
My favorite body wash. I love the Pistachio Cream with Magnolia scent. It smells delicious and the smell lingers on your skin all day. This product also has a wonderfully creamy feel and really hydrates your skin. I love it.
Jay L.
I love the way it leaves my skin... I have verrrryyyy sensitive skin and it's was hard for me to find something with a nice scent and a smooth lather. Highly recommended!!
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
Dove body wash is mostly what I used to get washed in the shower. All of their body washes have an amazing scent and they all leave my skin feeling very smooth and moisturized, never dry. Con? it is a little expensive compared to other body washes.
Jess H.
Terre Haute, IN
My skin always gets so dry during the winter months and this moisture body wash is the best and helps out so much to were I don't have to use as much lotion!!
Brandy P.
Grand Prairie, TX
I loke the fact that this product is good for sensitive skin. I have two daughters who are very pocking when using body soap but bothlike this. One due to the fact that it doesn't break there ski. Out and keeps the ski Soft and refresh. I love the fact that it moisturizes and leaves my skin very soft. I do recommend this product to those who are looking for agreat moisturize when showering.
Julie B.
Chicora, PA
I love that this body wash doesn't strip my skin and leave it feeling tight. And the scent it leaves is fresh but light enough that it doesn't overwhelm.
Maria F.
Dove deep moisture provides ultimate skin moisture. It leaves skin soft and clean without a residue. Its texture is thick and smooth.
Kaysee W.
Bassett, VA
Dive body wash leaves my skin feeling amazing. Since I have tried dove I will never use any other brand body wash! My children. Even have fallen in love with it, not only the moisturizer in it but the smell is amazing too!
Melissa H.
Huntsville, AL
I love the smell of Dove bodywash. It's very moisturizing and my go-to bodywash. It's also very affordable.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.