BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Emily D.
North Canton, OH
Hydrates my skin so well, it makes my skin so soft and smooth and has a mild smell nothing too over powering
Haley  S.
I love this stuff! It's so soft on my skin and makes me smell amazing! I totally recommend this
I use this product on a daily basis. I like it for the most part but I do think it is too thick. It doesn't rinse off well and my skin is still a bit dry.
Jenn Z.
One of my favorite shampoos. I always feel so clean after using it. One thing I didn't liked so much was the little beads in the shampoo.
D'Andrea W.
I have only ever tried one other soap that leaves your skin soft after a few uses. dove on the other hand does it after one. love that there are several scents to choose from so you never smell the same
Ruthann M.
I love the silky texture of this product and it does make my skin feel softer than some of the other products I have used.
Ulga D.
If it isn't Dove, then i won't use it. Dove loves my skin feeling so good and moisturized, not to mention it's nice in the nose, smells amazing.
jessica c.
I love this stuff! Dove body washes really do moisturize well! They smell soooo good. I love Dove products and there is always coupons in the paper!
Sara A.
Sunnyvale, CA
Dove body wash has been a favorite of mine for ages! I keep going back to it again and again because it leaves my skin soft and smells wonderful! It's like a spa experience every time I use it. You don't need to use a ton and it lathers up your whole body. I really do wish they made the bottle easier to grip in the shower. I usually buy the bigger bottle and it's hard to get a good grip when my hands are wet.
Melissa N.
Crosbyton, TX
Love Dove Bath wash! It is one of the soaps that I can use that doesn't dry my skin out and leaves my body feeling clean and fresh!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.