BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Vicki C.
Mineola, NY
I love Dove, but not a fan of creamy body washes. Although this is moisturizing, I prefer the bath and body washes better.
Molly M.
This body wash is amazing! It really helps if you have dry skin. It smells really good. It keeps your skin soft and smooth.
Joanna M.
Roanoke, VA
The best body wash ever used. I use it everyday! Its a fresh & light sent & it leaves your skin feeling soft & moisturized.
jessica r.
By far my fav body wash. Dove body wash leaves my skin so soft. The hydrayion last all day. The body wash even smells good.
Lisa V.
Riverside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Dove products !! They make from my hair to my body feel wonderful!!! It is my go to for body wash and hair products.
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Love this stuff! It works amazing it smells good lasts me for ever and actually cleans my skin and leaves it feeling soft!
jessica r.
Corona, CA
My favorite body wash has amazing scents the cucumber is my favorite and it took leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth.
amber D.
olivehurst, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like dove body wash! It's very smooth n creamy! Leaves you're skin feeling amazing! Have this exact one in my shower rn!
Denise S.
San Antonio, TX
Dove beauty body wash, is a great product. It makes your skin feel soft. It smell great as well. I recommend this product.
Maria M.
Plainwell
Leaves skin amazingly soft, and the scent last forever! Lathers up very well too. Would definitely recommend this product.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.