BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Emily C.
This formula is so creamy and thick to help moisturize your entire body. I love this body wash. It comes in such a large bottle
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
Love how this feels on my skin. Great scent. Easy to rinse off yet leaves the scent on my skin :) I recommend Dove to everyone.
Amy L.
Brooklyn, NY
Very nice for sensitive skin. Smooth and non drying. Very gentle. Would recommend it for every skin type. Smells very nice too.
Carmen J.
Cedar Falls, IA
I like this product because it's cheap, easy to use and smells good. I just don't like the way it makes your body feel greasy.
Jennifer P.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love, love, love, dove deep moisture body wash!! It makes my skin feel silky and smooth all day long! Definitely a must have.
Vanessa C.
La Verne, CA
I love this product because it makes your skin feel soft and leaves me with a clean feeling. Also has a wonderful clean smell.
Tiffany Y.
Just bought this a few days ago at CVS. I love it. The consistency is really thick. Makes skin pretty soft. Love the smell too
jocie C.
Love my dove body wash! I have dry and sensitive skin and this works wonderfully! I love the soft skin feeling after a shower!
tootie 🕊.
Fredericksbrg, VA
leaves skin feeling fresh with no residue. not drying. also has great scent and lasts long. great prices for amount of product
Mandy B.
Greenwood, IN
This stuff is AMAZING! It smells so good and feels so luxurious after you get out and are all soft and silky feeling! Love it!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.