BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Jenny Beranek M.
Columbia Falls
I really like how soft this makes my skin feel. I also like the smell, it's not to perfume
mandi n.
Greensboro, NC
I love this product it really keeps my skin soft and smooth. I feel moisterized all day!!!!
Israth H.
Warren, MI
Suites my skin perfectly have been ising it fr over 20 yrs.doesn't dry the skin iut at all.
Amanda J.
Columbia, SC
Great body wash. Makes my skin feel incredibly smooth and silky. Nice clean scent as well.
Cassandra C.
Mount Morris, NY
Dove is a really great moisturizer and its a great price. I love Dove and the great smell.
Yakisha S.
Lodge, SC
I relly love this product because it most cost efficient and it also has a pleaseant smell!
Ashley  C.
Round Rock, TX
My skin is always very soft after using any kind of dove product. The smell is amazing too.
Sarah K.
Charleston, SC
I love this body wash, it suds up really nice, and smells great without being overpowering
Ruth S.
Defiance, OH
This body wash is the best in the winter for your dry skin. It doesn't dry you out at all.
Lita A.
Cross Hill, SC
Use this every day it helps with my dry skin it has a lot of moisture in it love it so much
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.