BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Carolina C.
IL
Perfect for the winter months. Perfect all year round. I love it. And it's not at all creamy where it'll leave residue on your shower or you for that matter. The scent is light and fresh. The best stuff for the price it is. There's always coupons for it as well. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother it at all. I love it.
Kaitlin S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Thick formula that coats the skin but still washes away completely. Leaves skin clean and soft.
stephanie h.
River Rouge, MI
There is something about dove that my skin won't use nothing else!! I just feel so clean and refresh When I use the body wash!! Love it!!
Katelynn P.
morgan hill, CA
My favorite body wash. I love the Pistachio Cream with Magnolia scent. It smells delicious and the smell lingers on your skin all day. This product also has a wonderfully creamy feel and really hydrates your skin. I love it.
Calla M.
Columbia, MO
I will never buy a different body wash. Dove Deep Moisture smells incredible, deeply moisturizes, and leaves skin feeling and looking amazing. The scent isn't chemically or overpowering, just "fresh". Especially for the price, this is definitely a holy grail product for me.
Ashley H.
Dexter, MO
I use this body wash daily. Has a soft scent, skin feels soft after using it. Love all of the Dove products
Ashley L.
El Paso, TX
I have very dry skin during the winter and this saves me it has a smoother and great feeling after a shower i definetely reccomend
Kathleen  G.
Best body wash ! i have really dry skin all year long and this helps with moisturizing my skin. Would definitely recommend for every type of skin
Monse D.
Joliet, IL
Great smells, leaves my skin moisturized and feeling amazing. My absolute favorite. Haven't found one better! Everything else leaves my skin dry no matter how much moisturizer it claims to have.
Katie G.
I love this stuff! I honestly didn't realize how much my previous body wash was drying out my skin until I tried this stuff. After a week of use, my skin felt so much softer and smoother - I felt like I could almost go without moisturizer post-shower!
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.