BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Daphne P.
Kannapolis, NC
Obsessed with this body wash. The bigger one is worth it because the price difference. But great, clean smell, soft skin and even my boyfriend uses it sometimes
I use this product on a daily basis. I like it for the most part but I do think it is too thick. It doesn't rinse off well and my skin is still a bit dry.
Ashley F.
Jacksonville, FL
If I'm not using lush or the face shop products for body wash, I'm using this. The soap leaves my body feeling so clean, soft, smooth, and more importantly, moisturized! I have sensitive/dry skin, so using this really helps with that. I also use Dove's lotions, which I highly recommend. Not to mention, the scents offered always smell so great, soft and not overpowering.
Aubre F.
Round Lake, IL
Amazing so smooth and smells amazing. Couldn't ask for a better boday wash. Holy grail!
hilda v.
I love this product. It makes my skin soft and clean. It also has an amazing smell , it's no to strong.
Meagan B.
Plano, TX
I liked this body wash, so far I've only used the sample i received, but it feels great when i use it. I will likely buy more when i need new body wash.
Emily D.
North Canton, OH
Hydrates my skin so well, it makes my skin so soft and smooth and has a mild smell nothing too over powering
Alisha B.
Spokane, WA
I received this product as a sample for free and I did love how soft it made my skin, however I didn't like how thick the product was.. It shouldn't be that thick.
Belinda C.
Augusta, GA
Best body wash out there. Does not dry your skin out, helps with moisture in the winter especially. Good stuff
Yesenia R.
El Paso
Leaves skin feeling fresh and clean. I love that they have different scents. My favorite is the one designed for the winter weather because it keeps your skin soft quenched.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.