BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Bianca V.
Currently using this dove body wash
I love it! It's so rich and smells so great! It leaves my skin hydrates and super soft
Kailee Z.
Paragould, AR
Love dove body wash!! Leaves my skin so soft and silky. All of the smells are amazing. Perfect body wash for sensitive skin
Mel G.
Manchester, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the way thus makes my skin feel after using it. I have super dry and sensitive skin. Dove is soooo gentle. I love it
Angel S.
Beeville, TX
Dove is honestly my go too I love it so much and it does everything I want to be done on my hair. I recommend to everyone!
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
It has the texture of lotion, hence why I think I don't feel like it's rinsed off when I use this. But it does smell good.
Lorane B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this product very moisturizing and has there years go by they make better quality products. Thumbs up to dove body wash
Stefanie R.
Bronx, NY
All I use to shower with is dove. Its soft on the skin and smells amazing!!! One of the best shower products in my opinion.
Kenzie C.
Canyon Country, CA
Dove is my go to for bar soap and body wash! and my moms and i even get people to start liking it too! same for deodorant!
Joanna M.
Roanoke, VA
The best body wash ever used. I use it everyday! Its a fresh & light sent & it leaves your skin feeling soft & moisturized.
jessica r.
Corona, CA
My favorite body wash has amazing scents the cucumber is my favorite and it took leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.