BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kayleen E.
Concord, NH
Honestly, love the way dove smells and feels. I use it every other day. I just am obsessed. I got from Walmart for so cheap too.
Marisol R.
Sacramento, CA
I love this body wash it smells amazing and it leaves my skin moisturized. I enjoy using it in the summer it is very refreshing.
Madisen C.
Sedro-Woolley
This is a good sensible body wash, however, it gets very creamy and slick, so I start to wonder if I'm getting it all rinsed off.
dale l.
Livingston, LA
Great find for my skin.. hfs g igdjk gf sji gf djud g kurdjyd h u tgjue h hd g iudcuyw h h d j I uhf rd jusj HD fk fd dg HD add.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
It’s wonderful! It makes my skin feel so soft. It’s so luxurious. It smells great. It’s very inexpensive. I get it all the time.
Laura L.
Getting the three pack last us 3 at home a good 3-4 months. I love Dove body soap it moisturizes great and the smell is amazing.
Ashley G.
Trinity
Absolutely love this body wash. Dove is an amazing product that makes you feel amazing and clean after you get out of the shower
Kayla C.
Smithville, TN
This is amazing on On my skin! I have sensitive skin so it doesn't irritate it or anything. And I always feel smooth afterwards.
Linea P.
Seattle, WA
Pretty much a must have for anyone wanted to feel clean after a shower. Has a delicate scent to it and does what I need it to do.
Esperanza C.
Lompoc
Love how this body wash makes my skin smooth and hydrated. Whenever i use it i never have to use lotion after the shower. Love it
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.