BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kierra W.
Mobile, AL
Ok so I love most Dove products. Mostly the soaps and body washes are what I buy and for good reason. Dove is very moisturizing and smooth and it smells great. Definitely recommend
jessica c.
I love this stuff! Dove body washes really do moisturize well! They smell soooo good. I love Dove products and there is always coupons in the paper!
Miranda R.
Kennesaw, GA
My favorite body wash. I have very sensitive, eczema prone skin and this is the best body wash I've used. The fragrance is mild and it leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized
Nicole C.
Dallas , TX
I love Dove and they make a ton of yummy scents. i have dry skin and a skin condition and this is the only thing that helps, it does get pricey for a college student around 8$ but its a huge container so it lasts me a bit! It doesnt leave a weird residue, and I like that this is unscented. I buy it again and again. Cons: tests on animals and they always discontinue my fave scents which I why i just switched to unscented.
Brittany J.
Dove has great body washes, but I do not like the fact that they test their company tests on animals. I continue to use dove products, because they work well with my skin, but hope that they will quit with testing on animals.
Christina R.
Staten Island, NY
Such a good body wash. It is light and does not leave any drying feeling. I have super dry skin and this helps tremendously.
patricia m.
I love this stuff! It moisterizes and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. My favorite is the cucumber scented one.
Sonia M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been using this product for the longest time! It helps keep my dry skin moisturized. It's perfect for my sensitive skin as well. I've recommended it to other members of my family and they love it, too!
Tamara P.
Very moisturizing and smells GOOD! A combo you'll never get tired of. Highly recommended!
Yun L.
After the first wash i immediately felt how it change my skin. I never went back to any other soap after this, nothing leaves your skin so smooth and well hydrated like DOVE.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.