BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Arely J.
Oceanside, california
I love this body wash. It smells so good. I have been using this for long time now and I'am loving it so far. So far so good.
Fernanda B.
I like the travel size because after swimming i am able to use it and i can always refill it with the big one i have at home.
Megan H.
Steelville, MO
Love this soap my skin never felt smoother big difference completely worth the money don't buy the bargain brand trust me !!
Casey M.
Slc, UT
Love this product. It leave's my skin feels super moisturized and refreshed. I would strongly recommend to family and friends
Shannon F.
Hammond, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash is great! Smells wonderful and moisturizez well. The best part is that it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!
Kendall M.
Rome, GA
With my dry sensitive skin I can never go wrong sudsing it up with Dove! Their products always leave my skin feeling amazing
kacey S.
Fayetteville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love everything about this body wash. It lathers so thick and keeps you feeling extra moisturized after each and every shower
Ashley L.
I love everything about this product smells amazing it foams up amazing it works perfect and I would love to use dove forever
Marlene S.
Love!!! My skin is smooth, I smell
Good and I am clean. A little goes a long way. All of the scents I’ve used have been great
Romita H.
Winter Garden, FL
Feels good! Smells great! Moisturizes while I take a shower.. I've been using this brand for years. The price is affordable.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.