BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jada. B.
I use this everyday. This makes my skin soft. It lasts all day and well worth the cost.
Nou L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My skin feels so clean and moisturized after using this body wash. I love Dove bodycare.
Alma B.
Houston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Me encanta este body wash porque deja la piel muy humectada sintiéndose fresca y suave
Jasmine G.
If you haven't tried this product yet you should leaves your skin feeling ao and moist.
Flávia F.
Manassas Park, VA
I really like this product. Specially now during the winter. It’s helps my skin a lot.
Clara B.
Toledo, OH
Dove is a wonderful and smooth product. With a creamy texture and is very moisturizing.
Melanie S.
Chino Hills
Love Dove. Always my to go body wash. Always leaves my skin soft and smelling so good.
Porscha M.
This body wash feela awesome! I love how smooth & softbit leaves my skin. A must have!!
Taylor V.
Las vegas, NV
My skin is super dry, and Dove is one of the only products that keeps my skin hydrated.
Tia H.
La Salle, IL
Not as mosituriIng as I expected it to be. Still had to put lotion on after my shower.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.