BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jay L.
I love the way it leaves my skin... I have verrrryyyy sensitive skin and it's was hard for me to find something with a nice scent and a smooth lather. Highly recommended!!
Christina R.
Staten Island, NY
Such a good body wash. It is light and does not leave any drying feeling. I have super dry skin and this helps tremendously.
Claudia A.
Crab Orchard, KY
I have eczema and recently started using this body wash and it has helped my skin so much. It is not near as dry and the more I use it the better my rash gets!
Amber R.
Mc Rae, AR
I Love dove products! It smells so good and makes my skin soft! I use it every day. It will lasts me up to a couple months. I got a great deal on a 2 pack at Walmart. I recommend to anyone with dry skin!
Deanna W.
Covington, IN
This is the best stuff. My skin gets really dry in the winter but dove helps alot. It smells great and a little bit goes a long way.
Ashley D.
This body wash feels like silk on your skin! So smooth & rinses off clean. Love the clean refreshing smell.
Shelby G.
Lanett , AL
love dove body wash they always smell so good well most of them and lather very well i must say as soon as i got introduced to body washed i stopped using bar soap
Joanna M.
Roanoke, VA
The best body wash ever used. I use it everyday! Its a fresh & light sent & it leaves your skin feeling soft & moisturized.
Brittany J.
Dove has great body washes, but I do not like the fact that they test their company tests on animals. I continue to use dove products, because they work well with my skin, but hope that they will quit with testing on animals.
Anai R.
San Leandro, CA
My favorite. Oft wash there could exist ! Makes my skin soft and glow. It soothes me while I shower and it also smells amazing
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.