BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kelly Ann R.
Brooklyn, NY
A great drugstore body wash! It's perfect for the colder months when your skin may loose some moisture. Available at drugstores and smells great like classic dove. I would definitely recommend this product.
Tracee M.
Nashville, TN
This body wash has a great selection of scents to choose from. This body wash leaves your skin feeling as smooth as a baby bottoms. This is the only body wash I use. I have dry skin and it helps a lot.
Leslie S.
I always get dry patches in my skin in the winter and this prevents that! Love it! Smells good too!
Estefani L.
Great product.Love how it leaves my skin. The scents are great.It leaves you feel clean and smelling great
Erika Laine W.
Madras, OR
This stuff is just sub par its nothing special nothing better than any other kind of body wash
Stephanie W.
I love the Dove brand! As a child with sensitive skin, Dove was one of the only soaps that I could use daily that would not break out my skin or leave me dry and itchy. I still use it today as an adult. The smell is fresh and the formula is moisturizing. It is affordable and easy to find in most stores. I will definitely continue to buy Dove products. I prefer the bars over the liquid soap now because they seem to last awhile but I used to use the liquid soap with a bath sponge and loved the lather.
Saron R.
Isle of Palms
My all time favorite body wash. It lathers soooo well. And smells fresh. It's smooth and gentle and always leaves me feeling fresh and clean. It makes my skin extra soft and is worth price. The first time I used it, I never went back. It's the only body wash I use.
Alexis B.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Seriously my favorite product of all time! I buy this stuff over and over again. I have noticed my skin become smoother after using it for a few months and I never feel dried out after I shower either. I go through this stuff really fast, although I believe it's meant to last a lot longer haha! I would recommend this to anyone.
Kendra L.
Greeley, CO
I have been using dove since I was 12 , I'm now 29 and used it on all 4 of my kids instead of baby soap. This is my most favorite smell dove came out with. It's like taking a shower in heaven! It escapes me from life for a few minutes
Jay L.
I love the way it leaves my skin... I have verrrryyyy sensitive skin and it's was hard for me to find something with a nice scent and a smooth lather. Highly recommended!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.