BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Brianna R.
Loganville, GA
I love doves body washes. it seem like you get a loot for the price and they smell great.
Natalie G.
I love the soft feeling of this wash. Smells fresh feels fresh and your skin looks fresh!
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I love dove. I love using this body wash, it keeps my skin smooth, soft and moisturized.
Eleianet N.
Left skin very moisturized and smooth and i smelled fresh and felt clean and not residuey
Saleen G.
Plainfield, IL
I love dove.... It doesn't bother my skin and lathers really nicely. I will keep using it
Lisa F.
Dunlow
Love this product good quality makes your hair soft and smooth loved it will buy it again
Shauntee N.
This product is awesome. It leaves my skins feeling very smooth. The smell is nice, also.
Katie K.
Wappingers Fl, NY
My go to body wash! Always use it and never leaves skin dry or with soap scum! Great buy!
Gleveen M.
My absolute favorite body wash! Leaves my skin silky smooth and it has an amazing scent.
Kara E.
Mishawaka, IN
Seriously the best!! My skin is so soft and I feel really clean after I shower with this!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.