BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Valeria R.
Good for keeping your skin less dry in the cold winter months. Definitely an essential for those who live with colder winters
Krista P.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only body wash I can use with my extremely sensitive skin. I use it everyday and it is beyond gentle on my skin.
Vicky C.
Fort Gay, WV
I love all of doves products, my skin is super sensitive so this is amazing for that as well as keeping my skin moisturized!
Kristen B.
Perfect for travel, or to give to guests when you have visitors. It's not greasy, goes on smooth & leaves skin feeling soft.
iesha j.
Las Vegas, NV
I cannot live without this product absolutely love this makes your skin soft and smooth and it doesn't have a harsh the smell
Ashley Y.
Mena, AR
I have really sensitive skin and eczema and this soap does not break me out. It keeps my skin feeling beautiful and hydrated.
Elizabeth A.
W Hempstead, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
As a super busy mama of 4 kids this is a little treat w/each shower and leaves the skin soft and l love the scent. Love it.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love love love all dove products their the best leave your skin smelling good and feeling fresh would recommend to everyone
Candace R.
New Straitsvl, OH
The the smell & really keeps my skin soft. Big bottle & a little goes a long ways. Not a really strong sent but smells clean.
Alisha C.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this everyday. I love everything about it. The smell, the way it leaves my skin soft and silky. Would highly recommend.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.