BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Taylor A.
Charleston, SC
I have severely dry skin, to the point that I've been prescribed steroid creams to deal with it. Dove is the only body wash that I can use. It's rich and creamy and doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped. I would definitely recommend it! It's the only one I use!
Melissa N.
Crosbyton, TX
Love Dove Bath wash! It is one of the soaps that I can use that doesn't dry my skin out and leaves my body feeling clean and fresh!!
Leigh-Anne H.
Stoneham, MA
Sorry to say - this just doesn't cut it. I had a small container that i was trying to use up in between my Aveeno body washes and reached for this for a recent 1 week vacation. My skin is naturally dry - while this did help some, I was left with itchy patches on my skin. I should know better - I don't use Dove deodorant because it causes me to itch. But I was hoping that since it was unscented, it would not be an issue. Sad to say it was - though it helps with the moisturizing just a bit, i can't get over the itch!
Christy M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my go to body wash in the winter months when my skin tends to dry out EXTREMELY. It moisturizes and hydrates my skin almost immediately. This particular product has a very pleasnt smell and price tag as well!
Tina F.
Vardaman, MS
This body wash is great for people who have dry itchy skin,My skin was noticeably different almost immediately,being a Lupie,I have to take extreme measures to protect my skin & this body wash will do that!
Haley  S.
I love this stuff! It's so soft on my skin and makes me smell amazing! I totally recommend this
I use this product on a daily basis. I like it for the most part but I do think it is too thick. It doesn't rinse off well and my skin is still a bit dry.
Ashley H.
Dexter, MO
I use this body wash daily. Has a soft scent, skin feels soft after using it. Love all of the Dove products
Alyssa S.
Amazing smell and it makes my skin feel so soft. Has a rich lather and the scent stays on you for a good while after.
Amber C.
I love their body wash. It really cleans the skin, leaving it smooth. Affortable. Comes in different scents as well.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.