BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kathrine V.
Los Ángeles
Not something I use often. More of a splurge item for me! But it's amazing and leaves my skin feeling soft! It's smells good and it's long lasting! I usually buy it st target or the big bottle when I shop at Costco. I do occasionally buy it again. But not often!
Lauren F.
Louisville, KY
By far my fave body wash for daily cleansing! Leaves your skin soft and smelling fresh and clean. Not over drying and doesn't leave your skin feeling tight like some soap and body washes do. You can use on a washrag or loofah, the formula leathers very well!
Kaitlyn M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a huge love hate relationship with Dove soaps. This soap is moisturizing and gentle on the skin but this soap is so incredibly thick that it's hard to lather and spread over your body. It definitely works better with a bath scrubbie or something like that.
Regina Lo B.
Highland Park, CA
I love the smell and the feeling of this on my skin. I have very very dry skin and this product does not dry out my skin even more, however it doesn't add any moisture to my skin either. I like it because it is easy to use and reasonably priced for a body wash
Renzyl B.
i love this product, it makes your skin so soft and smooth with a good smell. we use it everyday and makes our skin supple . we purchased this at target when there is a sale. its gentle on skin with a baby like skin. i would recommend this product to everyone.
Jenna M.
Watertown, CT
Perfect everyday body wash. Simple, clean scent that isn't super floral or fruity (which tends to give me a headache). Leaves your skin feeling soft and clean without leaving that dry sticky feeling. Would definitely recommend for a simple everyday bodywash.
Sarah M.
Pineville, LA
I have been using this body wash for years. I love the smell and the feel. Dove is a trusted product in our house and I use as many products from them as I can. The prices are always great, and the product is amazing for the price. I would recommend to other.
Malory C.
Dove body wash is my go to body wash. I have used it for years and won't use anything else. I have very dry skin and this moisturizes my skin keeping dry bumps and itchiness at bay. I also have sensitive skin and I have never had a reaction to this body wash.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Classic scent that makes your body feel so moisturized. You dont even need lotion after using this! A little goes a long way and not to mention it is affordable and so creamy on the skin.
Myriah L.
Glen Saint Mary, FL
Omg can I just say how amazing Dove products are. I have been using the body wash for a very long time now. It smells amazing and it works. My skin has never felt so amazing after using this product. I won't use any body wash other than this one.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.