BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Ash C.
Okay so to keep
This short I really enjoy using this dove product! It went on easy enough and it was super smooth! The smell was pleasant enough, not overbearing, and it truly did make my dry skin softer and feel skillet after using it! I would recommend this to my fellow dry skin peeps out there it definitely does the job!
Chade T.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely Love this body wash I use the sensitive skin one it's very gentle on your skin and you don't have to use very much a little goes a long way ! And it's also very affordable definitely a great buy for a good product !
Dominike H.
Folsom , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove never disappoints whether it's chocolate to soap! I love the fresh scent it leaves on my skin after I shower. It's a very big bottle so you don't have to worry about running out of soap anytime soon! Highly recommend this!
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is a favorite brand of mine. This particular body wash is the best for my dry patchy skin, i figure if i can control my dry skin during showering, it'll be easier to control it during the day and this does the trick for me. My skin feels really moisturized after a shower, smooth and the dry patches are very minimal
Ciana S.
Sturbridge, MA
This product is probably my favorite body wash on the market, super cheap and affordable!
It has a nice clean scent to it, bubbles the perfect amount, & I can shave my legs with it without needing to use shaving cream! The razor just glides right on my skin
The scent, I'm not kidding you, lasts all day long, I love it
Lady B.
Rochester , NY
Been using Dove for the past year. And will not change it for nothing in the world my skin is so soft and moisturize that it feel like babies skin no more dry patches for me since i make the change. Recommended it to every one. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good product to have.  Very moisturizing  only problem with that is it makes the bathtub slippery after each use.  Pleasant scent - makes me feel clean when I smell it.  Gentle on skin.  Lathers nicely.  Would buy again.  Great to use during the winter months or when feeling dry.
Abby E.
I just love the whole line Dove has put out! Not only are their products fantastic but they support every body type and stand by real women of every shape and size and color.

Their products are great for every skin type but this one in particular is great for winter time when that harsh winter air is terrible on the skin.
Mary E.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this body wash! I live in Michigan and during the cold winter months my skin gets SO dry. Dove Body Wash is the perfect product for this! I love how well it moisturizes the skin without leaving it oily. It also has a very nice, subtle clean smell. I would definitely recommend this product to others!!
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to body wash especially in the dry winter months. I love to pair this with any in shower moisturizer. I got mine from Walmart but it's super accessible and I've seen it at several different stores. I love how it really helps keep my skin super hydrated!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.