BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Emma K.
Hampton, NH
Good product but doesn't moisturize as much as I like, also it leaves my skin tight feeling i do have VERY dry skin and very sensitive skin. This body wash doesn't make my legs get red bumbs after shaving.
Krystal M.
Blue Bell, PA
This product is wonderful! I will never use anything other than dove body wash. I have what is commonly referred to as "chicken skin" or bumps on my arms and this is the only product that smooths it out.
Rocio D.
Rio Rico, AZ
Lives silky smooth skin the smell is great all my family use it my kid the body wash my husband the bar soap y love the body wash it's the best i recommended for everyone it has a large variety to choose
Alfina R.
Doral, FL
I love this product, your skin will never be the same, but you feel a little sticky at the end! i will not recommend this when you are in hurry because you need to really remove everything off your skin.
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
This stuff leaves you squeaky clean! I have been using this stuff for a very long time and I think it does a good job but it can be a bit drying. It smells pretty good and I would buy this product again.
Victoria D.
I love that you don't need a lot to get a good lather. It washes off clean and doesn't leave a residue. Most days I don't need to follow up with lotion because this is such a nice, rich, hydrating wash.
Misty D.
Beeville, TX
Always my go to body wash. Can't go wrong with Dove. I switch from time to time because 'they' say it's good for your skin, but I always have some of this in the closet just in case!!! Love Dove!!!!! :)
Michele S.
Flint, MI
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash leaves your skin feeling silky smooth & rehydrates the most driest skin in just one wash! It's creamy formula doesn't 'water-down' when lathered, it stays exactly how it is.
Melissa R.
Lodi , CA
I've tried a million different brands of body wash and I come back to Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash every single time. It leaves my skin soft and clean and the smell is fresh without being overpowering.
Payton W.
Trumann, AR
This product had a richness to it. The smell was fresh/clean but not over powering or cheap smelling like some drug store brands. Also it did a good job of replenishing moisture while cleaning my skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.