BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Mary V.
I love Dove products! This body wash makes your skin feel silky soft and it goes on easy. It washes off nice and you just feel good about using it. There's no residue or stickiness. I like that it moisturizes my skin too. I need that a lot especially in the winter.
Meredith M.
Norwood, MA
This is my go-to body wash.  I have extremely dry, sensitive skin, and I've never had an issue  using Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.  It's gentle on my skin and it feels so soft after I use it in the shower. I would definitely recommend this product.
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
I will ALWAYS repurchase this! I bought this years ago and will continue to buy over and over again. Has a beautiful lightweight scent that isn't too overpowering; lathers very easily; and doesn't leave my skin feeling tacky or sticky. I absolutely love this.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love how soft and refreshed I feel after using this. Moisturizes even my sensitive skin enough. This is my go to winter body wash for added moisture. This product is easy to find and available at nearly every local drugstore/department store. Highly recommended
Beyonce L.
Dove deep moisture body wash is the best body wash I have used and the one I will be buying from now on. My spirits have been very low since I lost my husband and I really didn't care what I used in the shower, but after I used Dove deep moisture I feel better and so does my skin.It helps me start my day with happier, softer skin, so I feel a bit happier and lighter.
Brittany A.
Beloit, WI
I was using the bath and body works body washes, but I get really itchy skin. My doctor told me to use Dove and so far it is working great. It helps keep the itch under control. I would say the price is good. I would recommend this body wash to family and friends.
Elizabeth K.
Cleveland, OH
This stuff is the best! It smells so good and I feel like it does a really good job of keeping my skin hydrated and very soft. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to change up their body wash routine!
Bethany C.
Fort Riley, KS
It's a smooth application, and makes your skin feel super soft. Not pricey and you get quite a bit in each bottle for what you pay. I personally like a soap that provides more suds this is more like a lotion/soap so if thats what you want then this is definitely your go too! It's a great product, just not for me.
Eduardo G.
Works well and smells good. The smell lasted over 6 hours which is perfect for me . You can buy it at Target or Walgreens . The scent isn’t to strong or to low where you can barely smell it . You mostly buy it anywhere
Jacqueline C.
Thornton, CO
This is one of my favorite body washes. I like the scent it smells very clean and it makes my skin feel very clean and moisturized. The texture of the soap works very well with my dry skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.