BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Erika E.
Bozeman, MT
Love this stuff! I buy it in the 2 pack at Costco and it lasts forever! It's great stuff!
Kristen R.
I love this body wash because I have dry and sensitive skin, and it never irritates it!
Katrina Y.
Massillon
I love love love love this stuff. Smells great works great. Keeps my skin feeling amazing
Tonya M.
Parsons, KS
Cheap and works very well. Nice fresh scent. I buy a bottle for every sink in the house.
Natalie G.
I love the soft feeling of this wash. Smells fresh feels fresh and your skin looks fresh!
Shauntee N.
This product is awesome. It leaves my skins feeling very smooth. The smell is nice, also.
Gleveen M.
My absolute favorite body wash! Leaves my skin silky smooth and it has an amazing scent.
Angelica R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Best body wash to use! Helps relieve my dry skin. The moisture is long-lasting. Love it!!
tori h.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this! Leaves my skin feeling so soft! Always my go to I use it everyday!
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I love dove. I love using this body wash, it keeps my skin smooth, soft and moisturized.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.