BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Giselle G.
Denver, CO
Love love love this product! Very hydrating and leaves my skin very soft. Smells amazing and is gentle on my skin. It's very adorable and worth every penny. Definitely would buy it again and recommend to others!
Mandy B.
Greenwood, IN
This stuff is AMAZING! It smells so good and feels so luxurious after you get out and are all soft and silky feeling! Love it!
Michel Y.
Laredo, TX
I used it when I was pregnant and it fascinated me
I used it at night and I really felt more relaxed, I definitely use it
I buy it on Walmart or Walgreens
Melanie T.
Quakertown, PA
I use dove moisturizing body wash a lot in the winter and colder months bc I have very bad dry skin and it always helps.
maelani J.
Las Vegas, NV
SMELLS AMAZING. DOVE NEVER LEAVES THE SKIN DRY. I ALSO FEEL SO CLEAN AND MOISTEN AFTER USING DOVE AFTER A BATH OR SHOWER. GREAT BRAND OF CHOICE IF YOU HAVE FRY SKIN
I love, love Dove's Moisturizing Body Wash! It leaves my skin baby soft every time. I like how it lathers a lot in my loofah even with using a little bit of the body wash.
Elissa M.
Love this brand. Cleans well, and Keeps me hydrated all day. Smells great too! Easy to use; only a small amount is needed.
Heidi C.
Omaha, NE
I have extremely dry skin. The Dove Deep Moisture Body wash is an affordable body wash that I can count on keeping my skin hydrated.
Mary E.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this body wash! I live in Michigan and during the cold winter months my skin gets SO dry. Dove Body Wash is the perfect product for this! I love how well it moisturizes the skin without leaving it oily. It also has a very nice, subtle clean smell. I would definitely recommend this product to others!!
Catherine T.
MILWAUKEE, WI
This is the best body wash I have ever used! I've heard such great things about it and finally decided to give it a try. It did not disappoint! Makes my skin feel so soft and is perfect for winter when skin gets so dry. I don't even have to use lotion when I use this. Definitely buy!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.