BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Maria H.
Hidalgo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the smell, i have the mandarin & tiare flower and love the way my skin feels after a shower.
Kimiko C.
Really like dove body wash just like the deodorant. And the smells are greeeeeeat!! I would recommend this to girls looking for a good body wash.
Tina F.
Vardaman, MS
This body wash is great for people who have dry itchy skin,My skin was noticeably different almost immediately,being a Lupie,I have to take extreme measures to protect my skin & this body wash will do that!
Kaye H.
This is an excellent product. My daughter has eczema and we started using this at the recommendation of her physician. Her skin is definiteły better when she uses Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
Morganne W.
Lawrence, KS
I grew up with using Dove, and every time that I try another brand, I come back to Dove. This is the only soap that keeps my skin from drying out and having a rubbery feeling. Plus, the different scent the body wash comes in smell awesome! 10/10 would recommend.
Ulga D.
If it isn't Dove, then i won't use it. Dove loves my skin feeling so good and moisturized, not to mention it's nice in the nose, smells amazing.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
Dove body wash is mostly what I used to get washed in the shower. All of their body washes have an amazing scent and they all leave my skin feeling very smooth and moisturized, never dry. Con? it is a little expensive compared to other body washes.
patricia m.
I love this stuff! It moisterizes and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. My favorite is the cucumber scented one.
Tiffany C.
Omaha, NE
I tried this product for the first time about a week ago and absolutely love it! It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth in the shower. When you get out of the shower your skin feels soft and moisturized. The smell last all day long and leaves your skin feeling soft. Won't leave your skin sticky or oily. Won't leave your skin feeling dry and itchy!! I recommend this product to anyone!
Amit Agarwal 4.
KATY, TX
I have been using dove for last 7 years. Great product. Never leave my skin dry
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.