BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Iv used this for years. It smells good and I like how thick it is. I makes a great shaving cream. I will be getting this again
Jessica Z.
Newtown, PA
To me anything Dove works great and I would buy over and over again. This body wash leaves my skin super soft and smells lovely
Karla G.
New Caney
I have super silky skin thanks thanks to this body wash. It makes lots of bubbles and only need to uae a little bit at a time.
Hannah M.
Niles, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the way this product exfoliates my skin. It leaves my skin fresh with no film and super soft. Also it smells beautiful.
Briasia L.
Peoria
It makes your skin feel really soft. The scent isn't too bad, it smells like regular soap. It's soft on your skin which helps.
Tylynn W.
Roland, OK
I love this moisture body wash. It moisturizes & leaves your body feel amazing and soft. It has a very nice clean smell to it.
Alex C.
Nottingham, MD
Best body wash ever! One of the few that does not strip my skin. And the bottle it hugeeeee. It takes me forever to use it up!
Migdalia N.
greenbrier,tn
Dove deep moisture body lotion feels so refreshing and not sticky, which is awesome.Its been awhile to finally find one i like.
Frances H.
Law
This leaves your skin so smooth and refreshed! I love this product. It is so gentle on the skin and is my every day body wash.
Rosie U.
My skin feels so much more moisturized after using this product!! I would recommend to others for the price value and quality.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.