BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Reine a.
Eastpointe, MI
I been using dove bath wash for a couple years now. I love this product. I use this soup everyday. It makes my skin so soft.
Ashley Y.
Mena, AR
I have really sensitive skin and eczema and this soap does not break me out. It keeps my skin feeling beautiful and hydrated.
Romita H.
Winter Garden, FL
Feels good! Smells great! Moisturizes while I take a shower.. I've been using this brand for years. The price is affordable.
Laura G.
Camden , NJ
My favorite body wash it leave skin silky soft and doesn’t cause irritation definitely a favorite,con is price pro is quality
Kristen B.
Perfect for travel, or to give to guests when you have visitors. It's not greasy, goes on smooth & leaves skin feeling soft.
Natasha B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Not super hydrating, it actually makes my husbands itchy skin worse. I like the scent and cleanliness. Just not moisturizing.
Marlene S.
Love!!! My skin is smooth, I smell
Good and I am clean. A little goes a long way. All of the scents I’ve used have been great
Deana m.
Shoreline, Wa
Has a great smell and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. The scent lasts all day and don't even need perfume. LOVE LOVE
Casey M.
Slc, UT
Love this product. It leave's my skin feels super moisturized and refreshed. I would strongly recommend to family and friends
Samantha T.
Brodhead , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the best body washes I've used. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is my go to especially in the winter months.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.