BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

erica o.
Mission, TX
Oh my gosh ! ... I just how clean you feel after getting out the shower ... Just by using this dove deep wash ☺ .. I think you feel cleaner then any other body wash .. I've been using this wash for quite a while now and it leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft ! ☺❤💜
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
I used to use bath and body works shower gel since it since i always had an abundance for gifts or sales. Somehow I ran out. and got a 3 pack from Sam's at a good deal. Love this, feel much cleaner and love the clean scent (I use original).
Monse D.
Joliet, IL
Great smells, leaves my skin moisturized and feeling amazing. My absolute favorite. Haven't found one better! Everything else leaves my skin dry no matter how much moisturizer it claims to have.
A C.
Knoxville, TN
Smells great! Leaves skin feeling soft and supple! I like the amont of lather and how it feels as you it. You can feel it working right away.
Melissa H.
Huntsville, AL
I love the smell of Dove bodywash. It's very moisturizing and my go-to bodywash. It's also very affordable.
mandy b.
Sinking Spg, PA
This is probably one of my favorite body washes. It makes your skin feel so smooth and moisturized. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin or anyone looking for a moisturizing body wash.
Maria H.
Hidalgo, TX
I love the smell, i have the mandarin & tiare flower and love the way my skin feels after a shower.
Jessica H.
Dove soaps are so awesome they will leave your skin feeling so soft and clean and they have great selections of scents.
Sydney A.
Skin feels good after using this. Price is good. It's readily available at almost any store. The smell is what keeps me from purchasing this again. It's not a bad smell, just a headache trigger for me.
Brianna M.
I'm in love with this product. The scent is spectacular and it leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.