BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

rachel r.
Dove is always a great choise it does not leave me dry like a lot of other soups! Just make sure you pick a good smell.for you
Desiree L.
This is the best body wash I have ever used. It is very gentle and moisturizing. I notice a considerable difference in my skin when I use other body washes. This is an excellent product, especially for the price. I have been using it for years and will continue to use it in the future.
Mina H.
Defiantly the best body wash. I've been using it and I'm in love, high quality body wash that doesn't dry your skin. It's gentle body wash that leaves your skin soft and clean.Also I'm a huge fan for dove products.
Destiny S.
Bowling Green, KY
I love the smell of all the Dove products. I have sensitive skin and this body wash works great with my skin! It is a little expensive but you can get a great deal on it at Sam's!
Melissa D.
Charlestown, MA
I love the smell of this body wash! Dove body washes make my skin feel so soft and smell great! Love Dove!
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I tried this after the Walgreens voxbox campaign. I didn't receive it in voxbox but it was mentioned as a product to try. I love how now I have to use less lotion after getting out of the shower because it really does a lot of the moisturizing for me which I often find shower gels don't do. I love that it is soft on my dry, sensitive skin and I don't have to worry about getting a rash from it. I have also tried the cucumber scent and peach.
erica o.
Mission, TX
Oh my gosh ! ... I just how clean you feel after getting out the shower ... Just by using this dove deep wash ☺ .. I think you feel cleaner then any other body wash .. I've been using this wash for quite a while now and it leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft ! ☺❤💜
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
This body wash is heavenly! It moisturizes your skin very well and it smells so good. This body wash is more expensive than some of the other brands, but I think it is definitely worth the price.
Brittany L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
When I moved from the east coast to Colorado it was important for me to find a product that would keep my skin soft and moisturizer. The Deep Moisture Body Wash has been my go to body wash for the last 4 years! I love how soft my skin feels right after taking a shower before I've put on lotion. Definitely a must have for those living in drier climates!
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
like that it is from dove and it has a refreshing scent on yur skin when you use it in the shower really good and a good price for the amount you get
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.