BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Israth H.
Warren, MI
Suites my skin perfectly have been ising it fr over 20 yrs.doesn't dry the skin iut at all.
Cassandra C.
Mount Morris, NY
Dove is a really great moisturizer and its a great price. I love Dove and the great smell.
Sabrina Z.
Torrance, CA
This product is alright. I don't feel that my skin is super soft after using this product.
Katelyn M.
My favorite body wash. It smells amazing and makes my skin so soft. Definitely worth buying
Ruth S.
Defiance, OH
This body wash is the best in the winter for your dry skin. It doesn't dry you out at all.
Sarah B.
Spanaway, WA
Smells very clean and definitely leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smooth. Love it!
Sandy W.
I love how Dove deep moisture body wash makes my body smooth and smelling fresh afterwards.
Sarah K.
Charleston, SC
I love this body wash, it suds up really nice, and smells great without being overpowering
Kelly M.
Pickerington, OH
Love this for my dry skin it's helped it so much! I use it every night the only soap I buy
Yakisha S.
Lodge, SC
I relly love this product because it most cost efficient and it also has a pleaseant smell!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.