BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Maricela L.
Ennis, TX
I love dove and it's products! this is by far the best body wash ever! It leaves you skin feeling smooth! And also smells great!
Belinda C.
Augusta, GA
Best body wash out there. Does not dry your skin out, helps with moisture in the winter especially. Good stuff
Samantha T.
Love this body wash! It leaves my skin feeling soft and silky and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin either.
Michelle S.
This is the only thing I can use for my dry sling during the winter that actually works. This stuff is amazing and is not pricey at all! I try to keep a bottle or two on hand because I use it every day
Jess H.
Terre Haute, IN
My skin always gets so dry during the winter months and this moisture body wash is the best and helps out so much to were I don't have to use as much lotion!!
erica o.
Mission, TX
Oh my gosh ! ... I just how clean you feel after getting out the shower ... Just by using this dove deep wash ☺ .. I think you feel cleaner then any other body wash .. I've been using this wash for quite a while now and it leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft ! ☺❤💜
Felicia R.
Goose Creek, SC
I absolutely love Dove's line of products. I usually buy mine at Walmart, but have also bought them at various grocery and drug stores. They have a wonderful scent that is light, not over powering and seems to last forever. I absolutely would buy it again.
Anai R.
San Leandro, CA
My favorite. Oft wash there could exist ! Makes my skin soft and glow. It soothes me while I shower and it also smells amazing
marisa s.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great body wash! It comes in great scents, cleans my body well, and is very moisturizing! I come out of the shower feeling refreshed and my skin is softer after I use this. I think it's worth the price plus there are always coupons. I love it!
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Love these body washes.. They leave your skin feeling clean and not oily. They also have a nice light smell that's great for sensitive skin and sensitive noses.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.