BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

cincli s.
Stockton, CA
Love this product!!!! Love how its smells and makes feel Fresh and soft!!! i would so recommend this to my family and friends.
Vanessa C.
La Verne, CA
I love this product because it makes your skin feel soft and leaves me with a clean feeling. Also has a wonderful clean smell.
Jordyn M.
I love this body wash! I have mild-dry skin and this is the only body wash I've found that keeps my skin hydrated all day long!
Kristen O.
It's a good nutral scent, that doesn't dry my skin. I sometimes use it when I shave my legs, and there is never any irritation.
Carmen J.
Cedar Falls, IA
I like this product because it's cheap, easy to use and smells good. I just don't like the way it makes your body feel greasy.
Alyssa V.
Van Nuys, CA
Dove is the only body wash I use! I like the scents they use and I like how moisturizing it is. I usually purchase from Target!
Chaunyce D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash is great for the winter months when my skin takes a serious beating. Left my skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Mary F.
MODESTO, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love how this feels on my skin. Great scent. Easy to rinse off yet leaves the scent on my skin :) I recommend Dove to everyone.
Nicole M.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Dove has a very pleasant smell and a very nice texture. It doesn’t suds up as much as other brands but it is very moisturizing
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mom has been using this soap since she grew up. She passed on the tradition to us and our skin always feels soft and fresh!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.