BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kelly M.
Harrodsburg, KY
Love Dove smell so good, especially cucumber & green tea body soap. I also used shampoo & conditioner as well.
Belinda C.
Augusta, GA
Best body wash out there. Does not dry your skin out, helps with moisture in the winter especially. Good stuff
Tresha G.
I have been using dove for about 10 years. Its very affoproducts. I Love all Dove products and comes now in different variety for skin texture. It's the only brand i use for soap. It leave your skin soft and moisturized.
Amanda R.
I am really glad that i received this in the Walmart Beauty Box! It feels so smooth while washing, and really does leave your skin feeling soft afterwards. Dove makes really good, refreshing, quality products. This is a great every day body wash and leaves dry skin feeling so moisturized. There isn't really a scent, so it doesn't get in the way of other fragrances (shampoo/lotion). Great find, would buy again!
Ruth A.
Barstow, CA
Works well. Not the best body wash I've ever used, but it gets the job done. I do love the smells dove body washes have. They smell so good!
Nicole Y.
I use this a lot during the cold months. My skin becomes dry very easily. Even though it is not a miracle worker, it does keep my skin feeling moisturized for a couple hours during the day. I find that my elbows do not feel moisturized so I have to put lotion on a lot. Also, the scent is very clean and fresh.
Michele R.
Elkhart, In
Dove body wash is my favorite.! There are a variety of scents to choose from. The lather is so thick and luxurious, and it leaves your skin smelling great and feeling soft. A lot of products claim to soften and moisturize, but Dove body wash is really the only one I have found that really leaves your skin noticeably softer without a greasy feeling. I first tried it when I found a great deal at a drugstore a couple years ago and I couldn't believe how great my skin felt and how the fresh clean scent lingered all day.
Kaysee W.
Bassett, VA
Dive body wash leaves my skin feeling amazing. Since I have tried dove I will never use any other brand body wash! My children. Even have fallen in love with it, not only the moisturizer in it but the smell is amazing too!
Sarah S.
Slinger, WI
I bought this at Costco a while back, and I don't think it really moisturized me at all. My skin felt dryer than before. I think it's a bit harsh on the skin, but I have sensitive skin so that might be why. I really couldn't tell you. I can't say i wouldn't recommend and I can't say I would. It's a toss up for me.
Taylor A.
Charleston, SC
I have severely dry skin, to the point that I've been prescribed steroid creams to deal with it. Dove is the only body wash that I can use. It's rich and creamy and doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped. I would definitely recommend it! It's the only one I use!
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.