BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Gina S.
Saint Joseph, MO
I love the fresh clean scent and moisturizing effect that Dove body wash has!! Great stuff!
Sandy W.
I love how Dove deep moisture body wash makes my body smooth and smelling fresh afterwards.
Heather V.
My all-time favorite body wash! It leaves your skin very hydrated and it smells wonderful.
Ruth S.
Defiance, OH
This body wash is the best in the winter for your dry skin. It doesn't dry you out at all.
Grizel J.
I love dove body washes they moisterizes and hydrates skin and definitely worth the price.
Israth H.
Warren, MI
Suites my skin perfectly have been ising it fr over 20 yrs.doesn't dry the skin iut at all.
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Good product that I but for my family its lightly scented and leaving skin smooth and clean
Kelly M.
Pickerington, OH
Love this for my dry skin it's helped it so much! I use it every night the only soap I buy
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
Love this , it's the only brand I buy . It moisturizes and it's so soft and smells amazing
mandi n.
Greensboro, NC
I love this product it really keeps my skin soft and smooth. I feel moisterized all day!!!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.