BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Dove makes a great line of products including soap, shampoo and body wash. This body wash is one of my favorites. If hydrates and nourishes my skin. It smells great and is a great product that I would buy again. It made my skin noticeably softer even after one shower!
Joanna M.
Roanoke, VA
The best body wash ever used. I use it everyday! Its a fresh & light sent & it leaves your skin feeling soft & moisturized.
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
Love dove body wash leaves you feeling clean and smelling amazing! it is the only body wash i use. the cucumber one is my favorite
Kula K.
Waianae, HI
I have really bad eczema that can breakout all over my body and it's absolutely horrible!! Usually soaps filled with fragances irritate my skin, so I need to use a more cream based body wash to moisturize the skin and this is it!! My skin is a lot softer and easier to manage after using the Dove Moisture Body Wash. There are a few more things I also need to do (i.e. apply oil) to really retain moisture after the shower, but this product has been a big factor in controlling my eczema. 100% would recommend to anyone suffering from skin conditions!
Lily Z.
Love it! Leaves you smelling so so good even after a while and leaves skin feeling very good
Perri G.
Jackson, NJ
I love all the unique scents. I feel like I have a spa in my bathroom. If i forget to use it I always feel disappointed it leaves me moisturized and smelling great.
Supriya Y.
Love their body washes .Mild scent and very effective. I love their exfoliate body washes .Very good for winters but very difficult to find them
C a H.
I got this in a walmart subscription box. it is a great body wash and i will be repurchasing any of the Dove body washes.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
I love this body wash! I have super sensitive skin and most body washes irritate my skin, this one hasn't bothered my skin at all! I'd definitely buy it again.
Amanda A.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I went into the store not being able to find my usual body wash when I quickly grabbed this because I love Dove products. I was hesitant at first because of the prices but needed something, so off the shelf it went. It lathers up really good, smells great for HOURS after a shower, and left my skin feeling very soft.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.