BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jaylynn S.
Makes your skin super soft even if used every time for bath time super great especially for super dry skin and freshness of skin
Alicia L.
Hephzibah, GA
Very moisturizing. No need to really apply a moisturizer afterwards. Love the smell. Only body wash I use for my sensitive skin.
Lena S.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really good for dry skin. Has a good smell and is really cheap. Available in mostly every shop. Definetly recommend this product.
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I purchased this product at Costco. Dove body wash is my favored. It's so gentle on my kids. My husband and I love this product.
Bianca R.
Mcdonough, GA
I do enjoy how moisturizing this product is I just wish the scent was maybe a little stronger or last a little longer on the skin
Jeannette S.
Twin Falls, ID
My skin always feels so soft after using this body wash. The price was great for the amount in the bottle. I got it from walmart.
Airaa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My family has been using Dove body wash for many years. This body wash is amazing and leaves your skin so soft and moisturized.
Brandy U.
Paragould, AR
Dove has been my go to product for years!! If you have sensitive skin this product is awesome! My skin feels Amazing after using!
Makayla B.
Fayette, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a good product! I love using this on my skin and it smells so good! Definitely would recommend it to family and friends!
Emily B.
Spokane, WA
This is a great body wash. It makes your skin soft! It smells really mild, but really good. Makes me feel clean but moisturized!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.