BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Alice L.
I like buying this in bulk at Costco. Very moisturizing and smells great! It's a great value--a two pack lasts me a long time.
rachel r.
Dove is always a great choise it does not leave me dry like a lot of other soups! Just make sure you pick a good smell.for you
tootie 🕊.
Fredericksbrg, VA
leaves skin feeling fresh with no residue. not drying. also has great scent and lasts long. great prices for amount of product
Amy L.
Brooklyn, NY
Very nice for sensitive skin. Smooth and non drying. Very gentle. Would recommend it for every skin type. Smells very nice too.
Courtney C.
Blauvelt, NY
My eczema wouldn't go away for about a year, and after I started using this it cleared up within a few days. Favorite body wash
Tiffany Y.
JB MDL, NJ
Just bought this a few days ago at CVS. I love it. The consistency is really thick. Makes skin pretty soft. Love the smell too
Kaitlyn D.
Wichita
I have always used dove. It's gentle on the skin. I also used it for face wash and it works better than expensive face washes.
Geetha M.
Love this body wash. Have used it on my kid too. Amazing with a mild fragrance.there is nothing I dislike about this body wash.
Misty M.
Byron, MI
Dove is the best ! I love the slikiness feeling on my skin . I love tge moisture it gives, it hydrates skin on the first time .
Emily C.
This formula is so creamy and thick to help moisturize your entire body. I love this body wash. It comes in such a large bottle
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.