BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

pasion j.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how creamy this body wash is , not to.metion how silky and soft it leaves my skin ....
Ariel R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love anything Dove, Great for the body and hair. one of the best beauty products out there.
Carol G.
This is the only thing my son can use... He has super sensitive skin and this works great!!!
Stephanie M.
La Plata, MD
I love all dove products. They smell great and does the skin well. Adds moisture to the skin.
Ericka C.
Salem, OR
It made my skin feel great soft and freash my hubby said that it msde my skin feel smooth....
Samantha L.
I love dove and their products. this leaves you feeling clean and fresh. smells so good too!
Shayla S.
Abita Springs, LA
Made my skin feel super smooth and I was still getting whiffs of it at the end of the day.
Ashley  C.
Round Rock, TX
My skin is always very soft after using any kind of dove product. The smell is amazing too.
Rola D.
Wow it very nice item and the smell is very nice I like it very much
And the price is good
Sarah I.
ROSCOMMON, MI
Keeps skin soft and moisturized with a very nice smell. Some scents are better than others.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.