BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Leslie B.
Bloomington , MN
I love this body wash. Its super affordable and I love how soft my skin feels afterwards. My skin is moisturized and I don't feel the need to apply lotion afterwards and I can still feel the effects hours afterwards. I definitely recommend this product!
Becky G.
Buffalo Grove , IL
I LOVE using the Dove body wash in the shower. It smells so good and I feel as though it always leaves my skin feeling clean, smooth, and smelling good!
Vanessa W.
Anniston, AL
This body wash keeps my skin soft and moisturized throughout the day. I can always tell a difference when using a different body wash because my skin is dry if I don't use dove.
Sonia M.
I have been using this product for the longest time! It helps keep my dry skin moisturized. It's perfect for my sensitive skin as well. I've recommended it to other members of my family and they love it, too!
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Love the body wash it's so amazing it doesn't cost a whole lot and your skin comes out looking amazing. After a couple of times using it you feel a difference in your skin of how smooth it is
October H.
Wilmington, OH
I'm not to fond of the smell of this product but I love the way it leaves my skin after showering! I still have dry patches of skin, but I'd continue to use it for making my skin soft!
reina p.
Camden, NJ
Me and my mom's favorite! Leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth also very moisturized.smells very good
Nadeya P.
This body wash is very creamy and makes my body feel as smooth as a baby's butt. I refuse to use any other body wash!
Becky B.
Ooltewah, TN
I love this body wash. Smells fresh all day! I fill my dispenser and it's so easy to use. No mess!
Rachel S.
Summerville, GA
I love love this. .makes my skin feel really soft and younger with a nice glow. And it doesn't make my skin feel not clean
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.