BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kayla K.
Edgewater, MD
Makes my skin soft and doesn't dry it out at all. highly recommend this product plus it smells good!
Brianna M.
I'm in love with this product. The scent is spectacular and it leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh.
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have very dry skin I use the dove moisturizing body wash on a daily basis. It makes my skin soft .
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
Great body wash. Leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft! it has a great scent as well! love this!
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Dove has a great line with amazing scents. It isn't drying and it lathers great. Affordable as well!
Gina R.
Sterling, VA
Parabens and sulfates. may moisturize but double check for your health those can be very bad for you
Heather C.
Alpharetta, GA
This body wash is very moisturizing! Paired with body oil on damp skin really locks in the moisture.
Debbie E.
Auburndale, FL
Keeps your skin soft for 24 hours. Love this product. I have used nothing but dove. Highly recommend.
Nicole B.
Jackson, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Feels like I already put lotion on when I just get out of the shower, My skin feels so soft and clean
Courtney  A.
Columbus, OH
Price is high. Smells great and works wonders. I love that it leaves my skin soft, smooth, and clean.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.