BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

JC  .
Dove body wash really does what it's supposed to. It smells great and leaves your skin soft.
Paxton S.
Lexington Pk, MD
Love this smell! I almost forgot about this product. You feel very clean after you use this.
Ariel R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love anything Dove, Great for the body and hair. one of the best beauty products out there.
Stephanie M.
La Plata, MD
I love all dove products. They smell great and does the skin well. Adds moisture to the skin.
pasion j.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how creamy this body wash is , not to.metion how silky and soft it leaves my skin ....
Jenna R.
Menlo Park, CA
Dove body washes are my favorite!! They leave me feeling clean but don't dry my skin out.
Sarah B.
Kennewick, WA
I love dove products. I've used this wash before and it left my skin feeling soft and clean.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love dove. Its a great moisturizing body gel. Its so creamy and really hydrates your skin.
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love dove. I have always been a fan. I love the whole line of body wash and how it smells.
Lynera S.
I usually get very dry skin when taking showers, until i switched to Dove. I love this stuff.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.