BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Leslie B.
Bloomington , MN
I love this body wash. Its super affordable and I love how soft my skin feels afterwards. My skin is moisturized and I don't feel the need to apply lotion afterwards and I can still feel the effects hours afterwards. I definitely recommend this product!
Michelle L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I was always a bar soap only person but I decided to try only doves body wash and instantly fell in love your skin is so soft and silky so now I alternate bar and body wash
Vanessa W.
Anniston, AL
This body wash keeps my skin soft and moisturized throughout the day. I can always tell a difference when using a different body wash because my skin is dry if I don't use dove.
Katelynn P.
morgan hill, CA
My favorite body wash. I love the Pistachio Cream with Magnolia scent. It smells delicious and the smell lingers on your skin all day. This product also has a wonderfully creamy feel and really hydrates your skin. I love it.
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Love the body wash it's so amazing it doesn't cost a whole lot and your skin comes out looking amazing. After a couple of times using it you feel a difference in your skin of how smooth it is
Jessica K.
The only body wash I will use and by far the best stuff every!! Does not leave your skin with that sticky residue all the other soaps seem to leave behind yet it still gets you clean! And we can't forget how great it smells :)
reina p.
Camden, NJ
Me and my mom's favorite! Leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth also very moisturized.smells very good
Brandy P.
Grand Prairie, TX
I loke the fact that this product is good for sensitive skin. I have two daughters who are very pocking when using body soap but bothlike this. One due to the fact that it doesn't break there ski. Out and keeps the ski Soft and refresh. I love the fact that it moisturizes and leaves my skin very soft. I do recommend this product to those who are looking for agreat moisturize when showering.
Becky B.
Ooltewah, TN
I love this body wash. Smells fresh all day! I fill my dispenser and it's so easy to use. No mess!
Brenda D.
Los Angeles, CA
This body wash is so moisturizing. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smelling great.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.