BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Harley R.
Mount Vernon , OH
I love This product! It makes my skin so soft😍 along with how soft my skin is it also smells very good! Dove is my go to product
Margie G.
Talladega, AL
i love dove deep moisture body wash. i does not dry out my skin..i would recommend to every one. i love all the differnet kinds.
O. P.
Greenville, NC
I'm glad I tried this body wash I'm really enjoying the smell and the nice lather it has. Its honestly a good quality body wash.
Jennifer W.
Winfield, AL
I love the way my skin feels after washing with Dove. It's super gentle so I use it on my son sometimes. The smell is great too!
Arzen Mikaela M.
Lafayette, IN
This is like a liquid version of the soap bar. It is grnly on skin, non irritating and non drying. It is easier to use and rinse.
Nina Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this soap because it makes my skin soft. But I prefer this brand for my son, he has real sensitive skin and has breakouts.
marissa r.
Terre Haute, IN
I really love dove the dove go fresh line!! Smells do nice has a rich lather and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized
leslieann B.
Olyphant, PA
Absolutely love this body wash the brand in general . Somewhat pricey depending on were u buy . But great to get while on sale .
Olivia W.
This body wash is perfect for everyday use! It's very moiturizing, it lathers into foam really well, and it's pretty cheap, too.
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I purchased this product at Costco. Dove body wash is my favored. It's so gentle on my kids. My husband and I love this product.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.