BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kim B.
Love love love my dove body washes. I used them all through college. Just squeeze into a puff and it really mosituizes and cleans.
Tamalea T.
PRATTVILLE, AL
My favorite body wash of all times! I can go without it. Nothing compares and it doesn't have the heavy scent...fresh and clean!!!
Aurdrey S.
Delray beach, FL
I love this body wash the smell is awesome I love the way it goes on your body. best moisturizing body wash. the two pack is great
Leslie W.
Rayville, LA
I love using this in the winter my skin tends to dry out in cool weather and this helps keep me feeling soft and has a great scent
Samantha B.
Very soft on sensitive skin love the smell and keeps the skin moisturised and smelling nice for long periods of time my go to soap
Alyse M.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I love all of dove product I feel like there general yet effective. I never have had any irritations and they are super affordable.
Misty C.
Columbus, Ga
Great product. Love the way it smells. I use everyday, but most often on vacation. It makes my skin soft and smell amazing all day.
Joscary P.
Washington, DC
This is the best body wash I have used so far. It leaves the skin feeling like a baby butt, super hydrating and smells like heaven.
Jasmond G.
I love it. It keeps me clean all day. It makes my skin soft. It's gentle to the skin. I love the way it smells, it smells so good.
Mahalia b.
Aberdeen, MD
It's like silk in a bottle. I could use this product everyday and not have to worry about it drying out my skin or making me itchy.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.