BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Hilda O.
San Antonio, TX
Where can I begin this body wash will transform your skin texture look and feel in one shower. I was not taking care of my skin not putting lotion. One day my skin look dull and felt dry.I went to a local store to buy good products for better self care.Im on budget so I came across this product. I bought it took shower this product look and felt rich to touch. I felt my skin better in shower .As I was drying skin look soft and healthy plump
Cayla O.
Sapulpa, OK
I have this product in the Pomegranate scent.It leaves my skin so soft and hydrated especially in the winter time when my skin is the most dry.
Laura W.
Evans, CO
The smell is inviting, The texture is a creamy wash. Easy lather and doesn't take much, so no re applying. it not only keeps you clean, but also doesn't leave that greasy feel.
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
This wash feels amazing! Not only does it smell good, it leathers wonderfully and hydrates quite well! It is very affordable and from a tried and trusted brand!
Krystal S.
Toledo, OH
This product is great. Not only is the scent fresh without being too overpowering, you really can imagine the nourishing effects while using the product. Highly recommend!
Anjolie B.
Fairfax, VA
Where do I even begin? I've been using this body wash since the 8th grade to be honest. I LOVE the pomegranate one, it is super gentle but cleansing. The smell actually lasts all day unlike any other body wash that I've tried. I always feel clean after using this and my bathroom smells like heaven after. The product lasts a long time. I would 100% recommend this. I've also tried the almond one and boyyyy does that smell delicious! Love dove.
Lisa C.
Seymour, Connecticut
Great product. Leaves me feeling refreshed after a shower and my skin is super soft. Love love DOVE no matter what.
Kendall K.
This is one of my favorite body washes. It's a great price and leaves your skin feeling fresh, clean and moisturized. The scent is not overwhelming. I think any of the dove body washes are good for sensitive skin - even the ones with floral or fruity scents.
Kristina B.
Lynchburg, OH
Skin feels softer after first use and has a light scent that lingers all day! Come out of the shower feeling refreshed with super soft and hydrated skin!
Stacy S.
I received this dove deep moisture nourishing body wash in a target beauty box. I love how smooth my skin feels after showering with it. It has a very basic almost plane sent to it, which is good for those who don't like any bold scented body washes. I personally love a more fresh floral scent for my body wash. The stuff works really great and I would buy it again but there are other brands I would prefer.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.