BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

sayra s.
The smell of this product is great and it does leave my body semi-soft. The smell does not last though, which I was kind of disappointed about. I love this product though! It's very easy to pour out and my skin doesn't feel too covered!
Brittany H.
Love love love this stuff. When I switch my shower gel I switch to this from bath and body works most often times. I have hard water which tends to dry my skin out and leave it "itchy" feeling as it dries and tightens...never have that problem when I use this and it smells AMAZING (let's be honest most everything dove smells intoxicating lol)
Kelsey O.
First of all can I just say WOW, OMG, and THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!!!!! 😍😍😍 This stuff has been worked miracles on my frequently dry skin from all these weather changes in Chicago 👎👎👎. My boyfriend even noticed the difference when he hugged me today 😝😝😝. And he went and bought himself some. We are now officially a #DoveHousehold 😘😘😘
This is my favorite body wash. It leaves my skin feeling mosturized and silky soft. It’s super effective and pretty reasonable price for the results it gives. Are usually buy this from target and all of my family members use this
Ash C.
Okay so to keep
This short I really enjoy using this dove product! It went on easy enough and it was super smooth! The smell was pleasant enough, not overbearing, and it truly did make my dry skin softer and feel skillet after using it! I would recommend this to my fellow dry skin peeps out there it definitely does the job!
Re M.
Ann Arbor, MI
The Queen Elizabeth in body wash. Regal and effective lol. This definitely adds moisture to the skin. I leave the shower feeling smooth and soft everytime. My only issue is that I wish there were more/better scents but overall Dove has been reigning for years.
Lady B.
Rochester , NY
Been using Dove for the past year. And will not change it for nothing in the world my skin is so soft and moisturize that it feel like babies skin no more dry patches for me since i make the change. Recommended it to every one. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Chade T.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely Love this body wash I use the sensitive skin one it's very gentle on your skin and you don't have to use very much a little goes a long way ! And it's also very affordable definitely a great buy for a good product !
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is a favorite brand of mine. This particular body wash is the best for my dry patchy skin, i figure if i can control my dry skin during showering, it'll be easier to control it during the day and this does the trick for me. My skin feels really moisturized after a shower, smooth and the dry patches are very minimal
Ciana S.
Sturbridge, MA
This product is probably my favorite body wash on the market, super cheap and affordable!
It has a nice clean scent to it, bubbles the perfect amount, & I can shave my legs with it without needing to use shaving cream! The razor just glides right on my skin
The scent, I'm not kidding you, lasts all day long, I love it
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.