BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
Amazing texture! This stuff is amazing and leaves my skin so soft! I get the Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals which smells AMAZING! You can feel how great your skin feels after. I get at Walgreens for $6.
Kawannis D.
Emelle, AL
Dove is the best brand to use on sensitive skin. My skin is sensitive and I love using dove. It's also works for my baby. He has sensitive and can't use baby products. I would definitely use dove forever.
Nida S.
The absolute BEST body wash out there! I LOVE this stuff all year round. It doesn't dry out my skin and if I ever forget to moisturize it's okay. My skin feels soft, fresh and clean and ready for the day!
Princess I.
This is a good body wash bacauss after using it doesn't make your skin feel dry ,but rather smooth. I recommend the product , because of the smell and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and moisturized

karen c.
Goodyear, AZ
Dove body wash is my favorite body wash ever! It just leaves your skin really soft and it smells really good. This product is super affordable, irs onl 5 dollars. I buy this product at target or Walmart.
Emma K.
Hampton, NH
Good product but doesn't moisturize as much as I like, also it leaves my skin tight feeling i do have VERY dry skin and very sensitive skin. This body wash doesn't make my legs get red bumbs after shaving.
Alfina R.
Doral, FL
I love this product, your skin will never be the same, but you feel a little sticky at the end! i will not recommend this when you are in hurry because you need to really remove everything off your skin.
Rocio D.
Rio Rico, AZ
Lives silky smooth skin the smell is great all my family use it my kid the body wash my husband the bar soap y love the body wash it's the best i recommended for everyone it has a large variety to choose
Krystal M.
Blue Bell, PA
This product is wonderful! I will never use anything other than dove body wash. I have what is commonly referred to as "chicken skin" or bumps on my arms and this is the only product that smooths it out.
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
This stuff leaves you squeaky clean! I have been using this stuff for a very long time and I think it does a good job but it can be a bit drying. It smells pretty good and I would buy this product again.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.