BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kaylee B.
Wyoming, MI
Dove body wash is seriously my favorite! It smells amazing, cleans without leaving behind residue and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin! The only body wash I have in my shower. Even got my boyfriend hooked on it because his body washes were giving him dry skin!
Whitney J.
Cove
I bought this product at Walmart. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. My boyfriend uses it and he loves it too. It's gentle enough that I can use it on broken skin and it won't burn.
Hannah S.
Etters
I love Dove soap but it's so expensive for soap. I don't think its really any different than regular body soap but it depends on your skin. If you have dry or sensitive skin its much nicer than cheaper brand soap For regular skin its not really worth the price.
Wendy K.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Dove body wash. They always leave your skin feeling soft and fresh. It isn't harsh on your skin and never leave your skin feeling dry after you get out of the shower. One thing i wish they do is do a pump on their body wash. It'll be so much easier to use. But overall this is my go to body wash.
Brande M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great nourishing body wash. It is very thick and keeps my skin feeling soft. I prefer the original scent, the dry oil moisture body wash is more for a man, the scent that is. I bought the 2 pack at Costco.
Jamie M.
Plain dove soap ! Love this, I break out a little at times and this clears it right up quick! It's a nice thick products- a lil bit goes a long way and I'm not sure how much I'll need but you can always start Out with a little and always add more to as you go !
Carib C.
Dove is the only body wash that I use. The fragrance varies but the deep moisture is a staple. It leaves no residue and has the entire bathroom smelling clean. When. I get out the shower. My skin is super soft.
Andrew V.
Spokane
Great product long lasting would highly recommend this product to all men all ages young or older very good premium product worth the money im very satisfied and will continue using this product because i know im going to get great results and my money worth
Regina Lo B.
Highland Park, CA
I love the smell and the feeling of this on my skin. I have very very dry skin and this product does not dry out my skin even more, however it doesn't add any moisture to my skin either. I like it because it is easy to use and reasonably priced for a body wash
Myriah L.
Glen Saint Mary, FL
Omg can I just say how amazing Dove products are. I have been using the body wash for a very long time now. It smells amazing and it works. My skin has never felt so amazing after using this product. I won't use any body wash other than this one.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.