BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

mandy b.
Sinking Spg, PA
This is probably one of my favorite body washes. It makes your skin feel so smooth and moisturized. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin or anyone looking for a moisturizing body wash.
Anjolie B.
Fairfax, VA
Where do I even begin? I've been using this body wash since the 8th grade to be honest. I LOVE the pomegranate one, it is super gentle but cleansing. The smell actually lasts all day unlike any other body wash that I've tried. I always feel clean after using this and my bathroom smells like heaven after. The product lasts a long time. I would 100% recommend this. I've also tried the almond one and boyyyy does that smell delicious! Love dove.
valerie s.
Grundy, VA
I have been using this for about 6 months now and my skin is amazing, I got it from Walmart and it was not that pricey. It has a great lather and gentle on my skin and smells great. It's my favorite product to use in the winter months to leave my skin feeling soft.
Kendall K.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my favorite body washes. It's a great price and leaves your skin feeling fresh, clean and moisturized. The scent is not overwhelming. I think any of the dove body washes are good for sensitive skin - even the ones with floral or fruity scents.
Maricela L.
Ennis, TX
I love dove and it's products! this is by far the best body wash ever! It leaves you skin feeling smooth! And also smells great!
Stacy S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this dove deep moisture nourishing body wash in a target beauty box. I love how smooth my skin feels after showering with it. It has a very basic almost plane sent to it, which is good for those who don't like any bold scented body washes. I personally love a more fresh floral scent for my body wash. The stuff works really great and I would buy it again but there are other brands I would prefer.
Lidiya A.
You'd think this would be really heavy with the "deep moisture" slogan, but no, this is amazingly moisturizing without being super heavy and clogging to the skin. I love this product because I can use this everytime I shower without this being too heavy and sitting on my skin like a tacky lotion and making my back an oil slick. The scent is very sophisticated and lasts on the skin for a long time. The texture is nice and creamy and this also lathers great. A little on your loofa will go a long way and a full size bottle will last me for at least 5 months. This is an amazing product and I take this over all the Bath and Body Works/Victoria's Secret smelly alternatives. Also, this is nice and affordable and pretty ubiquitous!
Natasha G.
San Luis Obispo, CA
This product is definitely moisturizing, as well as cleansing. The first time I used it, I was really confused because it doesn't lather or bubble up the way other bath products do. It doesn't leave a residue, and it's really gentle on skin which is really nice (:
Amber R.
Mc Rae, AR
I Love dove products! It smells so good and makes my skin soft! I use it every day. It will lasts me up to a couple months. I got a great deal on a 2 pack at Walmart. I recommend to anyone with dry skin!
Katrice W.
Chester, VA
love the price and size. also love the smell and the way it make my skin feel. very nice smell. it always in stock when i go to walmart
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.