BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Angelica K.
Elmhurst ny
It is really nice and smooth and it's really fluffy. I'm so surprise by how soft it is on my skin
Jane R.
Dove products always leaves my body feeling silky smooth and their scent isn't so loud I love it
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Some of my favorite soap to use. Even for bubble baths!! Great smelling and long lasting scents!
Katherine A.
Richmond, VA
I have small red bumps on my skin and when I started using this they went away after a few uses!
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
Love all Dove products! I always feel so clean after using this body wash and I smell fantastic!
Illiana Z.
Savannah, TX
Got a sample of this recently and I love the scent. It is also very hydrating and moisturizing.
Macklaine I.
Arkadelphia, AR
My skin is sensitive and dove keeps my skin from feeling dry no matter how long I'm in the shower
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
I can't wait to try this...based on the commercial (cheesy, I know) and the product reviews here!
Kayla C.
Great body wash! Leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good! Great product for a great price!
Monique H.
Akron, OH
Dove body wash is great, leaves your skin soft, and not greasy. Lathers up good and smells great
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.